Re: Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Work in Progress

Server temporarily down as we are switching servers, back asap

Server is back only, small update coming tonight

I downloaded your Fiting tool,instaled it and when i try to run it,it updates (at least the icon apperas so) and it crashes,every time.Im using the Win xp SP3,i tried using other comp with same OS and it also crashed in same manner.Great idea anyway,keep up the good work.

Is there a help file for this tool? Or a list of the features that are currently active?

Tool installed and it's started (Win 7 64)

When I double click any Assault, Mech or Heavy Mechs I get the following exception:

Excpetion: See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.FittingWindow..ctor(XElement robotXml, String windowText)
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.MainScreen.openFittingWindow(XElement robotData, String text)
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.MainScreen.nodeDoubleClick(Object sender, TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Keep up the good work big_smile

Look at first post wink those bots aren't configured yet

Infinity Nova wrote:

Tool installed and it's started (Win 7 64)

When I double click any Assault, Mech or Heavy Mechs I get the following exception:

Excpetion: See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.FittingWindow..ctor(XElement robotXml, String windowText)
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.MainScreen.openFittingWindow(XElement robotData, String text)
   at Perpetuum_Fitting_Tool.MainScreen.nodeDoubleClick(Object sender, TreeNodeMouseClickEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Keep up the good work big_smile

Good suggestion, i'll get working on that wink

Guns nButter wrote:

Is there a help file for this tool? Or a list of the features that are currently active?

This looks to be a very nice tool but the ability is really holding it back from being usable.
Possibly my local machine but I've heard other reporting the issue.
If stability increases then this could be a very valuable tool for the community.

I also have an issue with how it installs but then again I am always wary of new products.

Nice work.

Good to know this is still being worked on. big_smile

Hey guys wanted to let you know i'm still working on the tool, i might have fixed the crash on start error on OSes prior to Vista please let me know