Topic: Looking for mature & Active Corp

So, came across a thread on the EVE-O Boards about this cool new game, here I am.

Current EVE player, i'm mature and am looking for a mature yet laid back Corp. My focus will eventually be PVP, once i've gotten to grips with the game and learnt the basic mechanics etc.

The Corp I join will use dedicated VOIP software, be it Ventrilo, Mumble, Teamspeak etc. I have a working mic and am wanting to be on comms whenever i'm in-game. Must also be active in EU TZ's, i'm from the U.K personally so an English speaking Corp is also a must.

Don't mind a Corp with an Industrial wing, but not looking for a 100% Industry focused group, as I say I am looking to PVP in the future, i'm a strong and active PVP'er on EVE, that's where my interests lie so if you're completely industrial based it just ain't gonna work. Not opposed to PVE, missions etc. but again, so long as it's more of a means to an end (The end in this case being PVP) rather than completely PVE focused.

I am not looking for l33tist idiots, I play quite a few games online and also have real life commitments so i'm not looking to spend every waking minute playing this game, that said if you take me on you will earn yourself a loyal and active member, who is more than willing to participate in Corporate events, I am not a leecher. Not looking for any ~16's. I know that's rather silly, generalising like that and i'm sure there are plenty of mature under 16 year olds, but still if i'm going to be paying to play this game I want to be playing with people my own age and older, so 16+ only Corps please.

I'm not entirely sure how territory works in this game, I have been reading up but there's still alot to learn, however I tried Sov in EVE and hated it, politics and all that bullshit just isn't my scene. That said, I do like the concept of territory control in MMO's, so if you're a Corp that's holding territory but don't come bundled with an extra serving of politics then hit me up, the whole concept of defending your own territory whilst trying to conquer other areas has always appealed to me.

Aside from that there's not really much else to say, I appreciate that i've not really gave away too much about myself and i'm not going to, not on a public forum at least. If you like what you've read and decide to recruit me then obviously I will disclose more info about myself, but for now I think that's more than enough to work with.

I will say that i've played nearly every MMO on the market (Mainstream as well as not so mainstream) as well as a bunch of other online titles, and have lead/managed clans across a range of games. I would not be opposed to joining a small, newly created Corp and helping to get it off the ground. I considered starting my own Corp but then realised I know jack about this game so that probably wouldn't work out.

So, that's me.

Cheers for reading and look forward to hearing from you.

~Strite~

Re: Looking for mature & Active Corp

Strite, voice comms for m2s is mandatory. If you can put up with the adult banter then pop over and put an app in

Re: Looking for mature & Active Corp

Strite wrote:

Looking for mature & active Corp

Strite wrote:

Not feeling irony recruitment banter