Topic: Wanna go for a RIDE?

Regulators have openings for new hands to come and train.  We are a Gang that wants to help new players git used to life on Nia.  We offer up a bit of advice, but no one forces ya' to lissen, wanna do it yourself, by all means do.

We offer ya' 30 days to figure things out with us, after that we cut ya' loose to figure it out on your own or go make new friends.  Oh yeah, did I mention free rides?  Join Public chat RIDE for more information.

Yah, we give ya' a free bot every weekend, with sum junk to throw on it and make yerself useful.  We then take ya' out with us to the Beta islands to hunt some folk down, keep the area Regulated, and make things interesting.  For the first two weeks, yu'll git a light pony, a better assault pony fer yur other two weeks.
So come and have sum real fun all.  Ain't worth playin' if you ain't havin' a good time.

Regulators is not currently, nor ever will be affiliated with any Alliance while William Bonney is the leader of the Posse.  We're here to learn to play, teach some others what little we know, and play weekend warriors.  We're not interested in Politics, just giving folks our ammo the right way.

Staff positions are still available for those with an "Instructor" attitude, that don't mind putting a bit of their game time into helping others.  All contributions given, in time or resources, is completely voluntary.

Join public chat RIDE, Contact WilliamH Bonney or William Bonney, or head to our site:

http://regulatorspo.guildlaunch.com/ind … gid=220909

Re: Wanna go for a RIDE?

Still lookin' for more wet behind the ears gun slingers.  If you're just starting out, and want a friendly atmosphere while you're figurin' out how to get goin, give us a holler.

Well, have had to modify my original stance on "Regulators is not currently, nor ever will be affiliated with any Alliance while William Bonney is the leader of the Posse."  This was the initial intent, but seeing the huge vaccuum out on the Beta islands, my members have decided they want a piece of the Beta Pie.

So, cuz I know we are neither big enough, nor EP heavy enough, to do it on our own, we are currently reaching out to some of the big boys to see if we can't make friends.  I prefer a "shoot 'em all" mentality, rough though if everyone shoots back, lol.

So, I guess I should live by the rule of "never say never" here though.  Eh, made a mistake, I admit it.  Have np's doing so yarr

We will be happy to help you William, I believe we've established quite a nice relationship between our corporations. smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Did I see PIE mentioned... oh sad

We have no beta slicings, but wish you all the best in your pie grab!

o7

6 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-08-04 23:55:00)

William Bonney wrote:

So, I guess I should live by the rule of "never say never" here though.  Eh, made a mistake, I admit it.  Have np's doing so yarr

You only need t2 gear to really roam and kill. We've done it on multiple islands. I've seen you out on your own, and you're doing fine. The politics in this game are one sided right now, and it's pretty droll to get involved. You can also use beta without living on it.

William Bonney wrote:

Well, have had to modify my original stance on "Regulators is not currently, nor ever will be affiliated with any Alliance while William Bonney is the leader of the Posse."  This was the initial intent, but seeing the huge vaccuum out on the Beta islands, my members have decided they want a piece of the Beta Pie.

So, cuz I know we are neither big enough, nor EP heavy enough, to do it on our own, we are currently reaching out to some of the big boys to see if we can't make friends.  I prefer a "shoot 'em all" mentality, rough though if everyone shoots back, lol.

Lord Syndic awaits his new minions...GL/HF!!