Chat monitor
Wiki

Screenshots (old)

Character sheet
Fitting an Arbalest
Exporting a loadout
Mapping tool
Artifact scanning

Note: the site relies heavily on modern standards and javascript. You can expect the best results with modern browsers, e.g. IE9+, Firefox 20+, Chrome, etc.

Re: Sequer.nl - tools and info for Pepetuum

What is it?

Cool website,
Check out my PM plz...

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

I've updated the site to export an .agent file you can import in bigsteve's spreadsheet.

Incidentally, you can use Perpetuum Planner too, it's just heavily outdated.

How.... do I register:I?

Sinceto wrote:

How.... do I register:I?

http://sequer.nl/app/user/register

I broke it when I clicked on add agent.

Zex Maxwell wrote:

I broke it when I clicked on add agent.

Hmm, any details maybe?

Registered and tried to add agent but got a "HTTP 404 not found error".

Also weird that I cannot see any way to login or logout.

Assistance is appreciated smile

Fef wrote:

thats what i got too.

Worked fine for me

Fef wrote:

Ah, thanks for that detail. It's fixed now.

Login and logout are always at the top-right. If they aren't, let me know which browser you're using (version too).

On a side-note, exporting items is going pretty quick. Even though the devs didn't include any unique details in an item export (shift-click in an item window), simply by doing it in the right order (top to bottom really) allows me to match item types and item data. 54 robots exported in 108 clicks yarr Item database = extension planner (well, at least with some work in between).

Thanks Doek

Login and logout not showing on IE8.

Alright, I think I fixed it. I have this little fallback script for getting older version of IE to at least display some of the newer HTML tags, but still IE has it's own idea on where to place these under the DOM.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Fixed - awsome work Doek!

Thanks mate

Great work Doek smile

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Anything on the to-do list that revolves around increase/decreasing extension level like ingame

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

I've updated the site to include a loadout fitter. It's very experimental, but the drag & drop interface is pretty neat. Allows exporting in a raw format made famous by EVE.

You can share loadouts by the raw export of by copying the URL. Right now it's all public, but I'll change it soon to be optionally public, so you can either share your loadout or have it private.

You can understand of course, that while this is all still fairly limited, it should make turning it in a full fledged fitter not a big step up.

Love it great job

Very nice but the fitting tool needs a search option/filter.
Also can't work out how to save a fitting as public.

Public fittings should also be rateable by registered users.

Alexander wrote:

Very nice but the fitting tool needs a search option/filter.
Also can't work out how to save a fitting as public.

Public fittings should also be rateable by registered users.

Alright, filter is in there. Thanks for that.

Fittings right now are always public, but I'm currently working on a corporation feature, so you can save fittings private, corporation-wide or public. It made more sense to me to implement that all in one go.

Getting there:

http://i.imgur.com/PyF0m.jpg

Remaining before release is some optimization, there's a lot of data going to the browser when you drop/remove a module, and I'd like to get robot-specific bonuses in there too (for instance what bonuses basic robotics has on all the different bots). And I keep running into walls with the calculations, oddly enough from an client item export about a week ago (the UI first rounds stuff, then exports those numbers yarr)

DPS/Mining yield/accumulator usage.. ehm, tricky.

I've updated the site with the latest goodies. Let me know if you come across weird stuff.

@Doek

I am not sure if the following are IE8 issues or the functionality still hasn't been coded in:-

a) I can only see my agents' extensions - no list of public profiles is available from the AGENTS tab

b) I can see only one "personal" Arbalest fitting. All the rest are at "0" fittings. Furthermore, now I cannot add a fitting to the Arbalest since the "Add" link has been replaced with the "1 personal" link.

25 (edited by Doek 2011-08-02 11:20:49)

Fef wrote:

@Doek

I am not sure if the following are IE8 issues or the functionality still hasn't been coded in:-

a) I can only see my agents' extensions - no list of public profiles is available from the AGENTS tab

b) I can see only one "personal" Arbalest fitting. All the rest are at "0" fittings. Furthermore, now I cannot add a fitting to the Arbalest since the "Add" link has been replaced with the "1 personal" link.

Yeah, I have not actually coded in a public list, the public flag is just whether the URL you're agent's at, is public.

If you click the link to personal fittings, a window should pop up listing your Arbalest. The 'add' button is also in that window. I see now there's a bug for the particular jquery feature I'm using, naturally only IE 8 and below is affected. It's been fixed, but I see now I can't really support IE8 for now. I'm too dependent on standards, and even that's hard as it is.

This might change though, since I need an UI to show stats per module (accumulator, range, falloff and some other specific stats). This won't depend too much on graphical stuff.

edit: yup, now I broke the entire site. Good times.