Topic: Patchnotes out now?

Are the patchnotes out somewhere and I'm just to blind to find them?

Re: Patchnotes out now?

not out yet

its out now

patch notes are out... load the client to read em

The notes say the new missions are level 3 and require 3.0 relation, is that not level 4?

Level 1 = .21
Level 2 = 1.0
Level 3 = 2.0
Level 4 = 3.0

Is the above correct?

If so then either the level requirement or the relation level is wrong in the patch notes.

http://www.perpetuum-online.com/Changelog:2011-07-20

*edit: Changed to link to better follow last minute changes. - DEV Zoom

Sorry there was indeed an error, but the actual relation necessary is 3.5.
Assignment levels do not necessarily determine the required relation (yeah we need to display that somewhere already...).

DEV Zoom wrote:

Assignment levels do not necessarily determine the required relation (yeah we need to display that somewhere already...).

You should really just change the names so there's less confusion. How about Missions I, II, II, IV, etc. and rep alpha remaining the same?

BTW, its NOT 3.5 you need its 2.5 !

While were on the subject...

Why is the storyline mission given out by an industrial corp mainly a combat mission?

It was stated to be unfair that industrialists have to do combat to raise their industry corp.. and you go right ahead and do this?

I think it deserves some kind of explanation.

It was said it should be done in a group >.>

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

DEV Zoom wrote:

This is not correct.
I am able to do the new assignments with less than 3.00 standing so I believe you mean 2.5
Stop saying things that aren't correct or are effect by bugs. Because anyone over 2.5 has access to these new assignments it seems which would make perfect sense as 2.5 = between level 3 and level 4 assignments. (Level 3.5 in effect)

Alexander wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

This is not correct.
I am able to do the new assignments with less than 3.00 standing so I believe you mean 2.5
Stop saying things that aren't correct or are effect by bugs. Because anyone over 2.5 has access to these new assignments it seems which would make perfect sense as 2.5 = between level 3 and level 4 assignments. (Level 3.5 in effect)

Classy.

Alexander wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

This is not correct.

Sorry, you are correct. I made the mistake of relying on what the creator of the assignments told me and not checking it personally.

so is it an error or is it meant to be 2.5?

That's somewhat good news, getting faction to 2.5 is much easier then to 3.5 since you can do all but the last .5 of it with level 1 missions that won't kill your primary faction.

Snowman wrote:

Either way, it's gonna stay like this.

DEV Zoom wrote:
Snowman wrote:

Either way, it's gonna stay like this.

Thats all I wanted to know, sheesh

Snowman wrote:

it was said that it is a lvl3 mission on alpha 2.0 terminals = 2.5 relation it is, and should be

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

You forgot something in the patch

*Kernals returned to 100% drop chance on npc kills

Annihilator wrote:
Snowman wrote:

it was said that it is a lvl3 mission on alpha 2.0 terminals = 2.5 relation it is, and should be

Wrong

DEV Zoom wrote: