Topic: Contracts or something similar.

We need some way to set up orders with specific people even if they are not online. I think that that would make the market move better as well. It doesn't have to be contracts just some way to put out orders for people not online. Buy orders are nice but not always the best way especially for more rare objects.

Re: Contracts or something similar.

You mean in-game mail?

No, we want contracts.  "I want X number of Y item, and upon completion you will get Z NIC."

Its good if you want to work with a particular corp and aren't in that corp to see internal orders.  It could also include transport orders.

->You just lost The Game<-

Neoxx wrote:

No, we want contracts.  "I want X number of Y item, and upon completion you will get Z NIC."

Its good if you want to work with a particular corp and aren't in that corp to see internal orders.  It could also include transport orders.

+OVER 9000

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Remote selling, Trades, Couriers. Please.

signed contracts please especially important for in-corp sales in different timezones

Neoxx wrote:

this

Bump

+1

With this being played by players all over Europe to America, I can not be on 24hrs a day to trade bulk sell orders. A contract system would be a market saveing move.

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

+1 vote for this

+1

+1 vote for this

It's about time this gets some priority, and it would finally open a market for all the CTs.

^^^ this !

14 (edited by Dan 2011-07-28 18:54:35)

Lucius Marcellus wrote:

It's about time this gets some priority, and it would finally open a market for all the CTs.

and scams, hiehiehie yarr

Our robots are made by Jesus himself with the help of MacGyver and blessed by Chuck Noris

Contracting could and should include transportation. If i have loads of items i want moved from one station to another i can place a transport-contract. Someone picks up a satchel and transports it to the place i want it for x amounts of NIC.
Could be possible to make a market, and i can do other things i enjoy more than traveling for hours.

Also, Spark tele..

in any case +1 for all of this.

Sure let's further copy that other game.  While you're at it, get rid of the ground and make it a space game.   The change the terminals to stations and the teleports to gates.  Rename the Arkhe to Ibis....

No really, good idea even though it drags more EVE crap into Perpy.

Primary Laptop:  NEC Ready 120LT - Cyrix Media GXm @ 200 MHz, 128 MB EDO DRAM
NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 ZV+, 6 GB Hitachi 4200 RPM HDD, 24x CD-ROM, PCMCIA WiFI
Slackware Linux 8.1 - Framebuffer 640x480 Command Line Interface Only (No wimpy GUI)
-Delicious Raspberry Pi- http://www.raspberrypi.org/

Good ideas are good ideas. This one's an obvious and elegant solution to a major shortcoming of the current trade system. And the existing interface could be used pretty much as is.

+1 for a contracting system but please make it so I can contract certain Corps/Agents and also Free/Open contracts. They need to have collateral, which if you don't know means: I package my seth and set up a contract to have it moved from Tellesis to Daoden I put a colateral of 30mill on it that the person accepting the contract must pay to pick up my packed Seth. Upon delivery he gets the payment of X ammount of Nic plus the 30 mill collateral. The only other way this system can work is if you put the items to ship in a shipping container that is only openable by the Contract creator. In stEVE you could open the crates canceling your contract and allowing you to take all the items in the contract, But with collateral you rarely got your $'s worth. Alot of "newly" formed alliances lost ships buy contracting a 'trusty' member to take their items to 0.0 or low sec with no collateral.

TL;DR
Collateral payments is a must in open ended contracting systems. & will agents be able to crack open the shipping containers?

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Ima uzin' mah necr0 powa'!

"you're not in an MMO to make friends, you're there to make enemies smile"

I approve of this message smile

+1000

Was going to recommend to use search then realised that you did^^

+1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086