Topic: Why mission assignments dissapear ?

Hi,

i was wondering why after i've ran a mission couple times, the assignment is not available anymore. I'm currently doing the "Quartz" file 1 at the Bellicha outpost on New Virginia island. After 6 runs, the assignment is gone.

How long do we have to wait for the assignment to be back ? is it fixed delay or some trigger will make it available again ?

What's the point ? I mean, outposts are far from anything and there is mostly nothing for sale inside. I find it quiet frustrating to have to go back to main outpost just to refit because other assignments will give you other types of npc to shoot at. (Which you'll have to discover since it's not written anywhere in the mission description). And it takes ***** ages to travel...

Re: Why mission assignments dissapear ?

6/10
can not do the same mission more than 6 times in 10, you have to do a different 4 missions to get it back

3 (edited by Etil DeLaFuente 2011-07-12 11:06:32)

What do you mean in 10 ?

edit : nvm just understood your answer.

4 (edited by Etil DeLaFuente 2011-07-12 11:13:46)

My questions still stand tho.

Why can't we chain the mission over and over ? It's quiet difficult for a newbie like me to find a mission which can give me enough reward to cover ammo cost and rep and of course more fun than chain the same spawn for hours.

Because there is always a mission you can do in the mean time and that way new people are forced to make multiple missions, clearing some rooms for others.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Just pick up a second easy mission every 3rd or forth run you make. It will reset the 6/10 rule and make you some easy nic while your at it.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

Yeah that's what i'm doing now, but it feels like i'm wasting time and ammo just to get my level 2 back.