Re: Most trusted agent?

AeonThePiglet wrote:
Winter Solstice wrote:

We love the Piglet. smile

Me rub you rong time! </racist accent>

Whad you say?!?!  I shoo kiew you keed!

Yes. Goons are to be trusted. cool

28 (edited by AeonThePiglet 2011-07-05 19:27:31)

TEST can ofc be trusted with anything you need *** up bad.

Mine You Rong Time wrote:
AeonThePiglet wrote:
Winter Solstice wrote:

Me rub you rong time! </racist accent>

Whad you say?!?!  I shoo kiew you keed!

SHAMEFRU DISPRAY!!!!

The solution is simple.  We need to encourage Chribba to move over to Perpetuum.  We can promise him a Titan, and then give him some of the ore when he arrives.  Problem solved.

I'd vote Gremrod as well. I'd also vote myself, but seeing as I was co-CEO of M2S. I don't think anyone would believe me. tongue

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

Blackomen wrote:

I'd vote Gremrod as well. I'd also vote myself, but seeing as I was co-CEO of M2S. I don't think anyone would believe me. tongue

I believe you! tongue

Blackomen wrote:

I believe you're too rich to rob us after that load of hdt I hauled for you!

Shaedys wrote:
Blackomen wrote:

I believe you! tongue

What about the sand though?:)

Imo the game is still too young for picking a person. Give it some time and let the deeds speak. Right now all we have is words really.

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

I trust Syndic, and Lemon.. Thats about it.. Well maybe Bibi!

36 (edited by Nidhogg 2011-07-06 08:59:44)

I trust CIR, but then, that doesnt really count. Ive gamed with them for quite some time. That said, I have trust issues, I trust nearly everyone in games tongue

Outside of CIR Id say I trust Campana from M2s the most, a very integer and honest person.

Affiliated with CIR, Not actively playing, not neutral

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Isnt this thread a little too philosophical?  yarr

An intresting quandry. IMHO it come down to a saying I once heard 

"You don't have to like somebody to trust them, and you don't have to trust someone you like."

Simply put,

"Sometimes you can trust your enemies more than you can trust your allies."

That being said, I think that I could trust Syndic and GLiMPSE to fulfil a contract or something else along those lines, but to trust them to give me right of way through their territory would be stretching the boundries of that trust.

I would trust Jelan and Gremrod to tell me the truth, without wall papering it, to give me honest advice without short changing me, and also to fulfil contracts and other finicial transactions without trying to rip me off.

As one learns to play the game and learn more about the people he / she plays with, then the boundries of trust open up. There is always the one thing that will always remain true.

The more you trust someone, the bigger the hole it is your going to fall into when they pull the rug out from under your feet.

Out of anyone in this game that can attest to, M2S have first hand knowledge of what that is like!!

That's a strong rug.

->You just lost The Game<-

You don't really need a trusted third party until you start to get things which cannot be put on the market or directly traded in an outpost.

Not having delved too deeply into the game, are there such things? (Like, supercapital sales, Moon rights or wormholes in EvE)

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is pure, unadultearated VIOLENCE.

i'm new but you can trust me!

You can trust me. Word of DoY. wink

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

To be honest, I don't REALLY trust any single person but I do trust M2S as it's the corp I'm in. The trust I extend to anyone else is rather limited. I'd trust Nidhogg a bit more than the rest.

FYI, I'm really disappointed that I'm not mentioned as trustworthy... ok, not exactly(I wouldn't trust myself either). tongue

If your ticker is not OHGOD I do not trust you.

oh, wait ..

Avatar Creations have a lot to learn about economy
-- Snowman

Winter Solstice wrote:

Long live the Piglet, May he live long & not be turned into bacon .......

mmmmmmmmmm baaacon :-).....

I trust no one!

You can trust me to be consistent.

"People with opinions just go around bothering each other."

-Buddha

I am the most trusted officer from enclave... well I am the last one to mention it, at least  tongue

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

i can not be trusted if you send me nic i use for myself thow i might sent you thank you note lol

Trust the ones you can drive to their house and punch in the nose if they mess up.