Topic: Declassification of CIR Documents

You can feed a hungry man, but he will grow hungry again.  Teach a man how to fish and he will never go hungry.

-

A very long time ago I created a guide for new CIR members on what was, at the time, the best and fastest way to make money.

Since this guide is no longer relevant to CIR and since certain elements of this guide are OUT OF DATE (!) I’ve been given permission to release it.

I reiterate in the strongest possible terms, this guide is OUT OF DATE!  However there will defiantly be things contained within it that every new player can benefit from.

It involves a certain mission which requires going to a certain beta island so just to be clear:

employing this technique will expose you to pvp combat (all be it with minimal risks) and won’t be relevant for any other island (although there may be similar missions)

I appreciate this is probably meant for the guide section of the forums but I humbly request it stays in general for a period of time to get maximum exposure.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QO6T1JTV

p.s.
This was a personal project and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of CIR and/or its members.

2 (edited by Major Hazzard 2011-06-29 11:07:43)

Re: Declassification of CIR Documents

Many thanks for posting this -- I'll have a good look over it tonight.

Oh, and...

Sade wrote:

You can feed a hungry man, but he will grow hungry again.  Teach a man how to fish and he will never go hungry.

or, in cut-throat PVP...

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

What we are dealing with here is a total lack of respect for the law

Thanks!

btw, I love SADE smile

heh, yea I posted that with my alt xD

This can be moved to the guide section now smile

Thanks for all the comments,  no I didnt make a pvp guide mentioned at the end I think I'd rather leave that to someone more qualified and experienced.

though I dont mind laying it out and doing the graphics if someone wants to type something up.

There must be another reason behind this declassification. Are you enticing poor players to go to beta so you guys can get more kills?

aka celebro

Cyril can be done using an arke which dont count towards kills.

8 (edited by Nidhogg 2011-07-04 17:37:12)

with a title like that I had expected juicier content sad

how about the 'little black book' files? have they been declassified yet?

Affiliated with CIR, Not actively playing, not neutral

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Those will never be declassified. The little black book of grudges is a top-secret document. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

"Hot" as a synonym for "sexy" is less common from people who've been on fire.

My blog about MMO design:
http://mmockery.wordpress.com/