Topic: Loading Ammo in Weapons (missle launchers)

When right clicking to load ammo sometimes the ammo select menu doesn't display the types of ammo and you need to reclick and click around to finally get it for that launcher. This is extremely annoying in the heat of battle and is not conducive to the perceived polish of the game.

Furthermore, can we please add the ability to right click an ammo type and load all launchers with this ammo type?

Thanks,
GLiMPSE™

Re: Loading Ammo in Weapons (missle launchers)

its not only that menu - any "refresh" event will prevent any submenu to show up.
eg. you change ammo of your first launcher, then rightclick your second but while the dropdown opens, your first one is done and you wont see the submenu then.

other example - you rightclick someone on your landmarklist and the "private options" stay empty.

and yes, i agree, sooner or later we need a better reload option (having it in a submenu only sucks)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

/yep

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Yes and this is very very important.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

By our powers combined we summon DEV ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Im detected this bug too and wrong ammo info when ima used context menu on geoscanner after changing ammo.

Yes, this is a known bug. (#3380)

Load/change ammo in all modules is on our todo.

The bug that Alexadar mentions is completely different, but that one is about to get fixed.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Yes, this is a known bug.

Load/change ammo in all modules is on our todo.

The bug that Alexadar mentions is completely different, but that one is about to get fixed.

Thanks Brosef... CoolPoints™ may be in order for the DEV that accomplishes this task... PM me an appropriate amount and a timeline for completion and we can work out a deal.

ETA?

Seems to happen whenever I use the middle mouse button. I have to press it again to make expanding windows work.

There is even worse syndrom that hopefully will get accidentally fixed among other things:

Sometimes, usually shortly after shooting ends and the current ammo type has ran out, I select a new type of ammo to be loaded. The module starts blinking yellow and progress bar is shown, as if the weapon is reloading.. but when the bar runs out, there is still no ammo in the weapon!! Imagine this happening in a critical fight..

While we are talking about (re)loading ammo - there no way to split small amounts of ammo between guns. for example 40 bullets split into 4 guns, 10 each. DragAndDrop reload does not work and by loading ammo in one gun from the popup menu it consumes all the bullets, leaving nothing for other turrets. I hope there will be solution soon for that situation too.