Topic: Welcome - New Players

A big welcome to all the New players who have joined Perpetuum yesterday or intend to join in the near future.

Hope you enjoy your time as much as the rest of us!

Re: Welcome - New Players

My alt thanks you!

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

THX!

Just found out about this game 2 days ago. Im really surprised that i didnt notice it before launch (even right up my ally with the scifi sandBox) as i lurk around gameing(mmo) sites quite alot:P
But even better, no need to wait for months and years with a high chance off dissapointment.
Liking it very well so far and hope i can find a place to settle inn (or dealing out random "justice" to unsuspecting players).

nice nice, L8r kkthxbyebye.

Bogart wrote:

THX!

Just found out about this game 2 days ago. Im really surprised that i didnt notice it before launch (even right up my ally with the scifi sandBox) as i lurk around gameing(mmo) sites quite alot:P
But even better, no need to wait for months and years with a high chance off dissapointment.
Liking it very well so far and hope i can find a place to settle inn (or dealing out random "justice" to unsuspecting players).

A lot of people didn't know the game launched. Hell, some never really found out when it went into beta. Whole thing just kinda slipped under the radar. There was pretty much a big surge in popularity when it was first announced, then it went by the wayside for most until now. Word seems to be getting out now and more people are joining up after realizing "holy crap, it's out now?" I didn't know until the later half of launch day myself.

But yes, welcome everyone!

Thanks for the welcome. I am having a blast smile

Valkadesh wrote:
Bogart wrote:

THX!

A lot of people didn't know the game launched. Hell, some never really found out when it went into beta. Whole thing just kinda slipped under the radar. There was pretty much a big surge in popularity when it was first announced, then it went by the wayside for most until now. Word seems to be getting out now and more people are joining up after realizing "holy crap, it's out now?" I didn't know until the later half of launch day myself.

But yes, welcome everyone!

Exactly what happened with me. I didn't even know this game existed until the day after launch. I was like holy crap how did I miss this? I'm glad to be here and get in early, I'm loving this so far, and I'm really excited to see where it goes.

Thanks, just started the other day.  It looks like I've discovered a game with a learning wall like EVE's. ^^  If I hadn't played EVE for years, I'd not have a clue how this one works.

If you can't kill it, don't make it mad.

Thanks big_smile Decided to give the 4 day trial a shot, and am loving it so far. Having a small amount of Eve experience definitely helps lessen the learning curve a bit.

My 3 accounts thank you yikes

Thanks for the welcome.  Another former Eve player here, although I wouldn't consider myself much more than a eve veteran. 

I'm really enjoying the game so far.  Finished the tutorial missions and have begun doing level 1 missions.

Thank you, i started this game few hours ago and i cant wait to create/upgrade ect wink

GERMAN ROBOTECH INDUSTRIES
| high tech engineering since 2010 | Website

Thank you. I'm very happy to begin Perpetuum. smile

Thanks, glad I found the game.  Really looking forward to being a part of this one as it grows.

Thanks for the welcome - I started an hour b4 the server went down but from what I saw it looks like I found a home :-)

Thanks I've been enjoying and learning so far, though i think even the vets are learning still.

Thanks for the welcome.

Stumbled over PO and never played Eve either. I think I know how its working... and I think I need some years to figure out why I am wrong. roll

Just discovered the game yesterday myself. I had never heard of the game, only spotted it because of the MMORPG.com article (that website is one giant popup).

It's like EVE! Only with goofy looking mechs and no RMT! Fair trade IMO.

Thanks - loving the complexity so far, hoping that I have found a new home big_smile