Topic: Are you a Basterd?

The Inglorius Basterds are recruiting.   We're here to blow things up, not so much to tinker with fancy contraptions.  We realize that sometimes unfortunately you gotta dig holes and build giant robots of doom when making war.. but we try to do as little of that part as possible.  Speak to Hiro Protagonist if you think you might be a Basterd.

Re: Are you a Basterd?

Now where have I heard that name before.....

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Now where have I heard that name before.....

Was it on TS?

No, thilly goose! You know that all of the gossip in team speak is just GLORIOUS!

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Hiro Protagonist wrote:

The Inglorius Basterds are recruiting.   We're here to blow things up, not so much to tinker with fancy contraptions.  We realize that sometimes unfortunately you gotta dig holes and build giant robots of doom when making war.. but we try to do as little of that part as possible.  Speak to Hiro Protagonist if you think you might be a Basterd.

Actually I am an arrogant bastard, but why is there always that one person who copies guild / Corp names from movie titles.  Such an immersion killer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107554/

Ha ha ha so true

8 (edited by Dramatica 2010-12-01 03:38:11)

Arrogant Bastard wrote:
Hiro Protagonist wrote:

Actually I am an arrogant bastard, but why is there always that one person who copies guild / Corp names from movie titles.  Such an immersion killer.

LOL, guess I know what corp to find a bunch of RPers in. But don't worry we're forming up with someone else so we wont be breaking your fourth wall.

And stop stealing names from beer bottles.