Re: Win a Mk2 heavy mech of your choice

Sorry, due to an oversight on our behalf, a new winner will be announced momentarily. We missed that the announced winner already had a post in the thread.

Thank you everyone for participating. The server peaked at 842 users last night, which I think Douglas Adams would be perfectly satisfied with, may he rest in peace!

And our official winner is: Shadow Kruzhor

Congratulations! Please contact one of our staff when online to claim your price.

378 (edited by Bon Hedus 2011-07-01 15:06:39)

doh

Bon Hedus wrote:

I'm sorry, you did not win. Thank you for trying though!

380 (edited by Shadow Kruzhor 2011-07-01 16:25:29)

Holy jesus on a raptor stick

Rather, Holy raptor jesus on a pogo stick

congrats shadow

382 (edited by Neoxx 2011-07-01 17:16:56)

Hm, I guess I didnt consider that you could post on all of your alt characters as well...

I mean, I used my second account, but still.

->You just lost The Game<-

Yet another thread that didn't make it to the magical 500 number. Free Bots, come on! What more motivation could it be to get 500 posts. )

Congrats shadow

385 (edited by Monster 2011-07-01 19:22:28)

Even though you submitted your pick after knowing what range (or the exact number?) it actual was.

You would think there would be a deadline, but hey I wouldn't have won either way so /high five

I was off by 11 sad

Monster wrote:

Even though you submitted your pick after knowing what range (or the exact number?) it actual was.

You would think there would be a deadline, but hey I wouldn't have won either way so /high five

You only had to read the rules of the competition to know the deadline.

Anyways, thanks everyone for taking part and grats to our winner. Let's hope that monster of a bot will reign destruction on all that oppose it!