Re: Ex-EVE Capsuleers sign in!

Vaneshi SnowCrash wrote:

How'd the arkhe swarm go?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3V_ivJ32k

Ex-Eve player here as well.

spent 8 months in EVE training two chars  (Joshua86 is my main.)  Moved outta null canceled my subs and gave my isk to my friends along with a goodbye and just subbed here. Only problem is that dang server limit cant even get in the game! LOL Hope to join a Eve player corp when I get in game its time to PVP.

Ex Eve 08 Player Signing in 

Orginally leaving my sub to expire coz I got bored of Eve. But during the protest, I redirected it at CCP for the lack of response to community and its sign of weak financial stablity that showed up. Never seen a company try to pull off two projects ( WOD, DUST) while using Eve as a cash cow feeding it.

Love the community and gameplay of this game so far and subbed for 180 days. ;P

THERisingPHOENIX (Eve ingame name) if I do manage to know someone here O.o

\o/

big_smile  been out of eve for about 6 months due to real life.  The corp I created 4 years ago is moving over here slowly but surely.  Looking forward to experiencing a younger game again.  Eve was awesome 5 years ago but has stagnated into blob on blob blobbiness with the sand in the box all polluted with kitty doo doo.  Perpetuum looks fresh, is having some growing pains, but they will get sorted. 

Fly... er Run Safe everyone, see you out there yarr

+2 accounts, 06 eve vet signing in!

great game so far. lag's a bit much at the moment, but its AWESOME to get in on a game with this much potential on the ground floor smile

The world is still a little green, but it's getting riper by the hour.

I might be an Eve Vet, been playing on and off since it was beta. So that might be considered old smile
I have another 6 months on my sub, I ain't pissed at CCP and I'll still be playing Eve. But all this PO talk made me take a look and I'm glad I did, it's a bloody nice game and the price is fantastic, so I grabbed a 3 month sub!

Been playing off and on since Exodus.   Was actually going to re-sub to EVE this past weekend, then I wandered into the forums and found out I could stop looking for the faith I misplaced during the t20 debacle.

Also robots are cooler than spaceships.  True story.

06er checking in

112 (edited by Miaradz 2011-06-29 02:40:56)

09 wormhole dweller reporting in.

After seeing the direction EVE was taking, I say give the mechs a chance.

By the way, how is this game making my GT435m powered laptop chug?
Would join NeX if I could LOG IN.

Miaradz wrote:

09 wormhole dweller reporting in.

After seeing the direction EVE was taking, I say give the mechs a chance.

By the way, how is this game making my GT435m powered laptop chug?
Would join NeX if I could LOG IN.

Turn shadows off.  It's a drain on gfx resources for some reason.

...Huh. It worked.

Still locked out though. Harrrummpphh.
Back to EU3 it is.

2 account 06 vet signing in. After coming from eve where i felt as insignificant as a rock to the Devs it is great to see the amount of care and effort they give the player base. Although there have been mixed reactions from the PO vets as to our arrival i'm sure after the server issues resolve this will all smooth over. I am excited to be apart of this growing game and can't wait to see its future.

2003 Vet here.

Played Perpetuum a few month ago, back then it felt kind of beta...hope it's better today.

2003 vet here- though not bitter..

i just love mechs and the thought of blowing stuff up with then..:)

also i remember mOo and beer and kebabs from the good old days.. seems alot of familiars have come here..:)

2005 (recently turned bitter) vet here. Eve was an addiction and I keep thinking, at this point, that Hilmar was the abusive spouse who kept promising, "this time will be different." =P Will probably still see what happens with the CSM trip, but don't think my heart's in it anymore.

Huge Battletech fan so this fits pretty nicely for me. See you on the field o7

Ex Mech Vet (3 / 4 / Vengence / NBT / Hardcore) and Present EvE Vet (Jan 09  +5 Accnts still subbed, but you get that with 6 month extensions tongue)

And it's true what they say, "Space ships have great fun, but Mechs do it better!!" lol

1f u c4n r34d +h1s, u r34||y n33d +0 g37 |41d !!

05 o/ and EVE's subbed for years with PLEX, so i'm not going anywhere! and surely a handful of players here know who i am >_>

Partner and I have/had 4 accounts between us, 4 years plus in Eve, we have a pos and a good IP setup to provide more than enough pos fuels and 100 mill a month for the excess sold off in Jita. We enjoyed a very healthy bank balance and the healthy skills to work the market, trade, manufacture, and play in zero sec.

Not sure that perpetuum is ready for the intense play levels we are used to, ie, logging in and staying in for days at a time, enagaing several accounts meeting several objectives. It may come, but while we cant log in, it leaves us to explore other options, rather than get committed to the game.

Played Eve Online close to the start of the game, came back to it a few times, but finally gave up when I spent months raising "Learn" and then they decided to take it out.  They payed back in skill points, but that wasn't satisfactory for me.  I stated my position... we were out-numbered, so I just voted with my money.  I deleted my character and left Eve since that time.

I'm brand-spanking new to Perpetuum, although I almost came here when I left Eve a long time ago, except I decided to try out Star Trek Online and that game was fun for 3 weeks and I don't ever see myself going back to that game.

Also ex-SWG vet, deleted my characters back around 2008 or so.

I'm not the type to whine and complain that I want this and I want that on the forums.  I typically vote with my feet and my money when I find a change in a game that I dislike.

Looks like Perpetuum has a lot to offer.

3 account 2004-5 Eve vet here, loved the game and the recent MT issues has me standing at a cross road. This game has a similar play style that i love about Eve and i love Mechs so i have subbed and hope to see this game go far.

PS: Need a flag for when a can has been looted please smile

Tupha wrote:

3 account 2004-5 Eve vet here, loved the game and the recent MT issues has me standing at a cross road. This game has a similar play style that i love about Eve and i love Mechs so i have subbed and hope to see this game go far.

PS: Need a flag for when a can has been looted please smile

Same thing happen to me.

Eve Bitter Vet Signing In.

I Beta Tested this game.   Played eve non-stop from 2008 -2011.  Canceled my two accounts due to MT schinanigans and I'm tired of waiting for CCP to fix / finish Dominion.  I was a null resident in that game.  Learned the ropes in CVA Providence and stayed in 0.0 long after that small gang wonderland was destroyed.  Billions upon billions left behind, and a nice BPO collection.  All useless junk in a broken game now.

Here's to a new sandbox!  I hope I find less scat in this one! ^^

Also a fan of giant robots.  I still keep a copy of mech warrior 2 handy for rainy days.