Topic: server is online

Or so it says - but when you click on it it says admin only. I understand that after a patch the devs need to test it. But I would like a visual indication of when I can log in and play. How about changing message to - Server is Locked, Then when we can log in chane it to Online.

Re: server is online

I was going to troll you but since I actually read it all the way through I think its a good idea.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

yeah GM's and Devs will be checking everything before they let us in, and i totally agree on the server message

+1

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

Agreed

It says server is offline again sad

ya, it's offline again, would be nice if dev team will spare some more info about server maintenance and problems... and keep it updated.

I'd rather that they did these patches in offhours.. This isn't beta anymore
mad

/agreed

Now online and admin only again lol.

Kaito Kurusaki wrote:

I'd rather that they did these patches in offhours.. This isn't beta anymore
mad

I have to agree with this too tho. Was it really that urgent they had to do it in the middle of prime time? roll

Or was it something that could have waited till tomorrow morning on more quiet hours.

What IS prime-time? It's always going to be prime-time somewhere you know. smile

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

/signed

according the player graph, prime time is around one hour before midnight at servertime.

The statement of the DEVs was, Bugfixes will be done when they are ready.
This patch contained several fixes for client crashes, so im kinda happy they made it before the next user-peak.

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

we are prime-timing all around the dial man.