Topic: PvP question/make money

When you destroy/kill someone do they dropp loot?
And what is the best way to make money?

Re: PvP question/make money

PVP kills will drop on average 50% of their cargo and fitted modules.

Money can be made from assignments, NPCing, mining and production.
The best just depends what you're skilled at doing.

I will train combat /pvp skills

You will want to start pve'ing to make sure you have the income to replace lost bots from PVP. or join a corp when you subscribe and they will hook you up

Are there people able to sustain themselves through pvp? So successfull pirates?

6 (edited by Eta Carinea 2011-06-30 08:10:13)

Gian Bait wrote:

Are there people able to sustain themselves through pvp? So successfull pirates?

That is going to be a critical question for a lot of exe eve players, i have not developed enougth myself to find this out yet, so others will have a more accurate take. I have read things (dont know if they are true) like once you kill a player robot there is a timer of 2 1/2 minutes before you can loot? Not sure how viable that is really if true. Also ransoming is thier a module that can be equiped that roots a robot and is the player trading mehcanism in place to trade NIC ( in game currency) to another player?

If not  whats the chance of these things being introduced i would have no idea but they will be for many exe eve player the definition of sandbox.

Eta

Gian Bait wrote:

No.

->You just lost The Game<-

Most of the time if they kill something, they will lose the loot on the way out, or at least part of it.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

I just bought the game and want to try PvP. Where can I find some agents for practice? And where is it allowed to fight? smile

Yarr!!

Shadow Phantom wrote:

I just bought the game and want to try PvP. Where can I find some agents for practice? And where is it allowed to fight? smile

The islands on the map with yellow bars around their names are PVP islands.
It's best however to setup low level duels rather than out and out PVP.