Topic: How to obtain DPS data for NPC's???

Does anyone have anyway of finding DPS data for NPC's?

I know this kind of thing was around in EvE.

We have the tanking data, but nothing but the basic ... Blue does kinetic.

Which is not accurate in my experience ... as my very dead Baphomet will attest to! smile

Seamus

2 (edited by Vorgrim Scout 2010-12-20 00:19:51)

Re: How to obtain DPS data for NPC's???

Would be nice to see some sort of advanced scan feature that reveals more detailed info about a target.

The idea of cargo and cahssis scanners is wasted code, because nobody uses them. Why not incorporate it into ewar as recon without need for a module? It would cost EP ofc, but atleast it would be used.

no NPC will do some single damagetype (except for those shooting with sonic missiles)

they are all shooting with the same ammo as the players, except for the mission ammo.
you can find out their damage type by looting them (they drop the ammotype they are shooting with) or by visual effects (Laser color, or colored cloud on impact)

example: Cremator Arbalest npc is shooting with Composite slugs, which will do all damage types but mainly kinetic. I forgot which missile type they have fitted (3rd star Cremator)

This should help all the new guys (if I'm reading it right, someone tell me if I'm not)

http://www.orderofatlas.com/perp/images/damg.png

So for any Nuimqol bot you want to shoot Seismic at it and it will deal Kinetic to you.
Pelistal shoots Seismic and is weak to Thermal
etc

I can't take credit for the charts, all credit goes to ot0_m0t0. I just arranged them on one sheet so I could see it better without tabbing back and forth. That link has his pages with all ammo separated so you can view just yours.

I interpreted the bars at the top as resists. So it would be prefferable to shoot with Thermal ammo at a Nuimqol bot and not with Seismic one. That way those arrows pointing from one type to the next would be making sense, too (Thelodica shoots Thermal so its the worst enemy for an Numiqol and so on).

Mind you, I am just a noob, too, just saying how i interpreted the sheet. smile

Your correct Lemakor, I had it backwards

Lemakor wrote:

I interpreted the bars at the top as resists. So it would be prefferable to shoot with Thermal ammo at a Nuimqol bot and not with Seismic one. That way those arrows pointing from one type to the next would be making sense, too (Thelodica shoots Thermal so its the worst enemy for an Numiqol and so on).

Mind you, I am just a noob, too, just saying how i interpreted the sheet. smile

thanks for explaining the colored arrows.... I didn't get that part until now.