Topic: Some upgrades

More robots
mining/harvesting bot that has secodary cargo hold for mining charges and scanning charges.

Scanning robot with bonuses to all forms of scanning or at least artifact scanning.

more combat bots bigger badder better

recon bots with bonuses to signal masking

"logistics" bots with bonuses to remote armor rep

command bots with bonuses to nexus mods

mod that increases speed (other than the light weight chassis)

Can we get another alpha island in the middle of everthing so we can have a main market hub for people to sell to everyone.

gun mods for bonuses to optimal range and falloff

can we get nic for just killing the npc rats like bounties b/c the rewards and loot alone well just kind of sucks.

time codes that you can buy for real money from the website that you get as an in game item to either redeem or sell on market

loan contracts

that's it so far i'll continue to make suggestions as i come up with them

Re: Some upgrades

http://content.perpetuum-online.com/ima … seraph.jpg
http://content.perpetuum-online.com/ima … -shiva.jpg

The plasma loot is very good nic, it is a sort of bounty already.
I disagree with selling timecodes in-game. It effectively makes it a FTP game and indirectly forces grinding.

Some really interesting ideas but keep in mind that some of the requests modules would really imbalance the game so adding some features has to be done in the right order.

More robots in general is a great idea but you have to find a gap. Right now there is large gap with mining robots and it would be nice to see an assault mining robot but then give the Argano is bonus to either mining certain minerals or an overall speed bonus. Right now the Argano has no use other than a stepping stone. That's never good.

You don't need robots with a bonus for one thing. In fact I really dislike robots designed for only one use. Right now we have Indy, combat and ewar robots which is good. Indy do RR and gathering the best. Combat can be stealthy with the right modules.

This game is less about having the right robot and more about fitting it correctly.