Topic: User Limit in effect? Only for Trial Users, or?

SO I am on Trial and enjoying the game.  However, today I haven't been able to log into the game due to the popup that says User Limits are in effect.

1. Do I just have to keep hitting enter over and over in hopes I can get in or is there some visual way to see that the server is letting new people in?

2.  Wonder why there is no queue to enter, OR are Trial users not allowed on at the moment?

3.  Server says it is up.

What to do from here, is this a normal experience?

Thanks all!

Re: User Limit in effect? Only for Trial Users, or?

500 player limit until a bug is fixed that is causing lag with more players than that.

->You just lost The Game<-

We are all in the same boat. Devs are working tirelessly to resolve this issue. In the meanwhile, a number of us are staying away to give space for u guys. Just keep hanging on!

Hell, the devs are in the same boat, as the server doesnt have reserved spots just for them big_smile

->You just lost The Game<-

Ok so I just keep hitting the enter button in hopes I get in?

Or is there a queue for us to know where we are at in getting in?

Thanks for response people!

Unfortunately there is no queue system implemented as of yet. Learning from the current situation it just made it to the top of our priority list though.

Ok, I understand.  Thanks for the response.  I just wasn't sure if I was missing something.

Hopefully later today after work, I'll be able to get in.

Having a login queue would be really lovely actually. I understand that Devs have put massive efforts in improving the servers and fixing bugs (and still are), but my experience so far has been very frustrating as I could hardly get a chance to spend time in game.

If I could also make another suggestion, it would be lovely to have a place where to address account issues in the account management section of the official website. It looks like there's no place where to keep track of account management issues, or even how to get in touch with a customer representative whatsoever other than that posting on the fora.

Looking forward to having a chance to log in the game again sometime soon.

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Kieron Veidah wrote:

Having a login queue would be really lovely actually. I understand that Devs have put massive efforts in improving the servers and fixing bugs (and still are), but my experience so far has been very frustrating as I could hardly get a chance to spend time in game.

If I could also make another suggestion, it would be lovely to have a place where to address account issues in the account management section of the official website. It looks like there's no place where to keep track of account management issues, or even how to get in touch with a customer representative whatsoever other than that posting on the fora.Looking forward to having a chance to log in the game again sometime soon.

good idea. only after the current issues are fixed though