Topic: green mechs and ewar

2 questions about green mechs and ewar

1. are missiles a disadvantage in pvp

2. how is there ewar capabilities.

Re: green mechs and ewar

Green ewar mechs are used to break shield-tanks, they shouldn't be using any missiles just the neutralizers.
As for normal green mechs, they can be fitted for long range assault and don't have to think about line of sight. Their cycle time isn't the best but can be brought down to compete with other colors.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Re: green mechs and ewar

As with all bots, it depends on the situation. As a missile bot user, I have many advantages. First being able to use both short range and long range missiles, which will be useful when swarmed by both long and short range bots. Second, Having a better LOS means one less variable to consider, and more fighting options. Thirdly, accum usage is the lowest for green bots, meaning that more options for module usage. Lastly, it's a great psychological weapon; both in graphics and in alpha damage. Scares the *** out of me when all 1/4 of my hp is drained in one volley.

Ewar I have no experience with, but fighting against overlord ictus, they drain my accum in no time, rendering me a sitting duck not being able to even fire weapons.

To sum up, green is definitely a viable choice for pvp