Re: CIR donation to refugees, newcomers and alike!

I guess we can assume CIR and M2S are not really on friendly terms... wink

More like M2S is not on friendly terms with a lot of guys smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Antiquado deLune wrote:

I guess we can assume [corp name] and M2S are not really on friendly terms... wink

Time for some mad libs!!

->You just lost The Game<-

You should of done this undercover ..

Made a alt .. Join NEX and fill the Internal Corp Market with goods and items

O wait a second .. thats what I did ... ta daaaaaaaaaa!

hey now! what about those of us who didn't want to join the largest corp ingame. Where is my free stuff? smile

Cool Syndic, thanks

Wow, thanks for that guys.

I'm sure we will put all items to good use big_smile

As eve players know very well, having too many blues and not enough reds can get real boring for pvp based corps.   

CIR is a corp that likes competition, conflict and action, so no, the donation is defiantly not to cement any kind of blue relations. yarr

34 (edited by AeonThePiglet 2011-06-28 17:04:16)

I'll be logging in around 8pm EST today, and have drop and take for our good gear cans, so would be happy to handle transfer in ICS Truhold-Markoff Alpha if Gwee isn't on yet.

Considering the state of the market at the moment, we can definitely use this stuff to good (or more likely SOOPAR ILL) effect. Thanks a bunch for the assist, we're definitely grateful and can guarantee that the ammo will be returned at our earliest convenience! PVP joy for all!

Gwee lives about ten minutes away from where I'm at, so if I steal it all I'm sure he'll bust into my place and kill me one way or another lol.

In the event that Gwee is not online, the major individuals to contact are blackomen, pilgrim or psyblade. These are the people with correct access and command roles in terms of dealing with other corps or power blocks.

I support the transfer of CT's as this will stimulate NeX to purchase some of my many shiny ores off the market smile

With M2S still gathering strength, this is actually CIR helping out CIR by supplying something that they have in abundance, *stuff*, to get back something they don't have - PVP.

What would be interesting, is if NeX took this hardware after FOOM; which btw they would probably also want, as they LUV the PVP too.

Thanks for the donation CIR, just know that it won't save you from the Arkhe roams of death!

We want swarms of arkhes.. As it makes a good fireworks show!

Just watch out when it's two swarms coming from BOTH sides.... big_smile

Altera Athosia wrote:

Just watch out when it's two swarms coming from BOTH sides.... big_smile

I Welcome the swarm, I have trained against such things previously.

BRING ON THE ZERG!

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Funny this strangely reminds me of Afghanistan, America helps out "oppressed people", .... Time warp  ...America goes in to re-establish a government.... Hope you NeX guys keep your word and return some of that ammo to sender. Loved the Arkhe swarm video btw....

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

Khadia Khan wrote:

Funny this strangely reminds me of Afghanistan, America helps out "oppressed people", .... Time warp  ...America goes in to re-establish a government.... Hope you NeX guys keep your word and return some of that ammo to sender. Loved the Arkhe swarm video btw....

So are you comparing Syndic to President Bush?

->You just lost The Game<-

not to far of a stones throw..... No?

44 (edited by Crushall 2011-06-28 20:38:59)

Syndic wrote:

This has nothing to do with politics. smile

CIR is awesome. Got me pew pewing in minutes!! And as a noob and ex-EvE dude, I appreciate all of their advice and guidance on all aspects of the game. They rock!

Special thanks to Syndic.

Crushall wrote:
Syndic wrote:

This has nothing to do with politics. smile

CIR is awesome. Got me pew pewing in minutes!! And as a noob and ex-EvE dude, I appreciate all of their advice and guidance on all aspects of the game. They rock!

Special thanks to Syndic.

You missed some of the brown stuff.... no not there  ^There ....    its on your nose!

We accept this gift in the spirit with which it was given yarr

Khadia Khan wrote:

As I understand it, we're not aligned with anyone and have no real interest in being aligned with anyone at the moment. So pretty much anything nearby, we're gonna shoot it because ~gudfites~ and ~diaf~.

Its obvious what CIR is doing, I appauld them on it. Small investment really. If gestures like this help people get past that initial hurdle and into some PVP action, they are far more likely to stay. Things like this just help the community grow to a healthy level where there is good fun compeitition. Nia is about to exlode into action very soon!

More Targets!

49 (edited by Copine Callmeknau 2011-06-28 21:04:19)

Very kind of you
I personally won't be using any new shiny bots though,
I have an Arkhe, it'lll gank nubs in the park, in the park when it's dark

We will just check the packages b4 sitting them in our hangers dont wanna repeat past history mistakes tongue

<3