Re: Ex-EVE Capsuleers sign in!

Zed checking in.

Looking forward to figuring out all the game mechanics. I doubt that until the player base gets bigger that the IEEE will make an appearance tho.

But am looking forward to the time when it will be viable.

Until then, see you fine folk in game. I'll be the one trying to figure out how to make an Industrial work as a fine weapons platform.

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is pure, unadultearated VIOLENCE.

At last I think I may have a game to keep me hooked. loved the idea with eve so much depth and different ways to go in the game, I  just didn't like not been able to really fly my ship and battles comprising of only firing at little red crosshairs.  I just hope this one has got the scale and depth I`m looking for in a game.

been playing eve since '05.
not really coming here coz of all the drama as i was only occasionally playing eve anyway, so i'm here because i fancy starting a new mmo more than any other reason. tongue

'08 checking in.

Been E-U, Bastards, Agony and Adhocracy (WH Corp).

Sorry we accidentally all the hamsters guys....

05 Checking in..

Been playing eve since G alliance days, after being on here a little last night and reading today i like the idea of this mmo, and looking forward to being part of a new community...;)

Gaulois wrote:

Congratulation to all new players on their successful neuro-integrations.

Fun fact, did you know: 12,3% of the candidate fails to adapt to the system, and get reprocessed for food.

In Eve-Online they biomass deserted toons into symbiotic fluid for clone pods. tongue

M4sterm1nd checking in, been in Eve since ASCN; subbed today, can't wait to hop on the NEX Express! cool

'03 :bittervet: signing in.

If I could sign-in I'd bounce in to NeX; probably need to reset this toon due to it being... "Gallente" IYSWM big_smile

Vaneshi SnowCrash wrote:

If I could sign-in I'd bounce in to NeX; probably need to reset this toon due to it being... "Gallente" IYSWM big_smile

I very much on purpose did not read any of the 'eve -> perpetuum' dictionaries or other setup docs/guides before creating my agent.

I followed my gut and read all the choices during setup. It may not have been the 'right' or most optimal way of doing it. But it was the way I started EvE, and I'll be starting Perpetuum the same way. Head first and balls to the wall.

I enjoy making my own fun in a sandbox. I'll just have to figure out what my fun here will be. It might take a couple years, but I'll figure it out. (It took almost two years to find the 'punish the stupid' schtick of the IEEE, but in the meantime, there are game mechanics to explore for the first time.)

I'll also probably not be joining NeX. Because it will probably be too much of a crutch for me. I'm a former EvE Player. I do like things in Hard Mode (tm) (No jokes about Zed not being Minmatar, the true definition of EvE in hard mode for a few years)

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is pure, unadultearated VIOLENCE.

TEST brosef checking in with trollface at the ready!

Also feel free to shout out in Eve channel if you need an invite, I've been on the ball but, you know, I work during the week and ish.

Zedrik Cayne wrote:

I very much on purpose did not read any of the 'eve -> perpetuum' dictionaries or other setup docs/guides before creating my agent.

Same, I'm sat there reading about what X does and pusing Y points in to it carefully.  I've just got this gut feeling it's all gone wonky somewhere.

2003 VetterBit reprazentin'

88 (edited by Mali Noora 2011-06-27 23:53:50)

'10 not bitter, but VERY DISAPPOINTED and SAD (read: Grieving) Vet

Gut Feeling "Agent" creation . . . Free
Initial frustration . . .  Free
DEV/GM/PO Vets that actually CARE enough to Fix/Ask/Help . . . Priceless!!

really Really REALLY liking PO!
(And I almost hope that CCP does NOT get it's #$@% straightened out!)

'09 bittervet checking in.  thanks for the welcome Perpetuoids!

beta 5 vet signing in.

o/ I to apologise for your recent troubles for overload, and to be quite honest this is great i will be playing this it's very refreshing

Checking In big_smile

Chandaris, Immortalis Inc, Shadow Cartel signing in smile

I am not an 'ex' eve player, despite CCP's recent *** I will continue to play eve until they actually break things that affect me..

That being said, Perpetuum is a welcome break from eve when things in the home system are quiet or i'm just not feeling it.. Also play DDO (great game) here and there..

Cheers and long live the Gallente!

Ex EVE player checking in. '06 veteran, i canceled my EVE subscription a month ago and after the recent events i have no intention to reactivate it wink Too many monocles in the space for me...

I played the Perpetuum beta and well now i'm back! Time for some serious "planetary interaction", with mechs!

Bitter vet signing in. ~4 years under my belt and i haven't played the last 6 months or so..especially in light of recent events.

Eve refugee signing in. I'm enjoying this game already despite the lag outs. Signed up for a 3 month sub.

How'd the arkhe swarm go?

o/ Signing in smile

I'm in.

Step 1. Learn how to drive bot.
Step 2. Learn how to operate gun.
Step 3. Find nearest other person.
Step 4. Apply Step 2.

I played Eve for about 3 years, quit a couple years ago before PLEX had come out.  Would say I had a bit of foresight there, but I'd be full of it.  Just didn't care for their "vision"/ direction anymore.

Last couple years been doing some game-hopping, themepark anyone?  So glad to see a new sandbox out.  So far, am enjoying the designs of the game.  Sure, there's plenty of room for improvement, but the base or "building block" of the game seems really sound.  And I'm liking a lot of the stuff I've been reading from Dev's.

So eh, they've got another subscriber for as long as they continue on this path.