Topic: New M2S recruitment thread

Do you enjoy playing with a purpose? Are you looking for fellow minded individuals who pride in being part of a TEAM that sets and achieves goals? Then M2S WANTS YOU!

First and foremost we are a team, a band of brothers working together to achieve common goals that give us PURPOSE to spend time in-game. Name the goal, and over the last 5 years we've been there and done that.

We are looking for players who wish to join a vibrant community with a great sense of humour committed to achieving excellence in Perpetuum Online. All that we ask is that you are an active player interested in working as part of a team for larger goals, achievements and conquests, to discover the challenges Perpetuum Online has to offer - and beat them, one by one.

To sum it up, what we can offer you is:
- Mature and organized guild
- Experienced leadership
- Experienced players
- A social enviroment where you can grow in-game with the guild
- Meaningful game experience

Also, look at this thread for more information

Re: New M2S recruitment thread

Where is the real Siddy and what did you do with him?

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

sigh...fine lo. These guys can really bring the pew pew, props to them smile

What about the free mechs

This new thread feels all airey and open...

Oh, topic, yes- this sort of sums them up.

M2S doesn't really need to smack talk, but they do it because they can.

ermm.... you forgot to mention can't have your own money, and I guess you need permission to leave nauwy outpost as most of their island is empty. Apart from that, one of the best pvp corps around.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

ermm.... you forgot to mention can't have your own money, and I guess you need permission to leave nauwy outpost as most of their island is empty. Apart from that, one of the best pvp corps around.

If you want your own NIC go farm, if you want to go solo roam, go do it. Not really a problem.

Shaedys wrote:

If you want your own NIC go farm...

The Ministry of Corporate Security is watching you. I'd report you but I can't keep the informant's cookie reward to myself because apparently we're communists.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

9 (edited by Bawdrick 2011-04-28 15:17:10)

M2S is pretty cool. I make my own NIC which is completely useless in a corporation that has everything.

It's awesome. I have a ton of NIC but they won't support me or give me robots because I am not a team player. That's totally racist or something. They say that if I contribute to the corporation that I'll get what I need when I need it and never have to worry about NIC. After all the value of NIC fluctuates more than the Norhoop kill to loss ratio. But I just want NIC! I don't care about playing the game. I am just happy to have a fraction of the NIC the corporation has because I am awesome like that. Who cares if I could get a PVP fit robot every time I need one.. Not me. Do you?

The end.

Bawdrick wrote:

M2S is pretty cool. I make my own NIC which is completely useless in a corporation that has everything.

It's awesome. I have a ton of NIC but they won't support me or give me robots because I am not a team player. That's totally racist or something. They say that if I contribute to the corporation that I'll get what I need when I need it and never have to worry about NIC. After all the value of NIC fluctuates more than the Norhoop kill to loss ratio. But I just want NIC! I don't care about playing the game. I am just happy to have a fraction of the NIC the corporation has because I am awesome like that. Who cares if I could get a PVP fit robot every time I need one.. Not me. Do you?

The end.

fail....

Copyright infringement detected... and reported to the NKVD department of Soviet Doomhalarn. cool

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Join the oldest and longest standing corp in Perpetuum, yep we've outlived the competition

13 (edited by Gordon Gekko 2011-05-03 16:47:10)

M2S, PvP and you: http://img713.imageshack.us/i/failll.jpg/

scnr

Gordon Gekko wrote:

M2S, PvP and you: http://img713.imageshack.us/i/failll.jpg/

scnr

Now Agy, that's not following CoC is it.  Plus how are you feeling after all that lovely work on the credit system only to have it scrapped by your illustrious leaders in favour of following the M2S corporation model? It's gotta stick in the throat a little to admit you got it wrong and have to copy our communist Corp model now eh wink

lol u mad?

Are you the new token troll? It's gone downhill since Arachnix and Jita left tut tut

M2S crew are cool dudes. Don't be scared.

Even this thread is pirating, totally, from CIR big_smile

19 (edited by Crushall 2011-06-27 20:16:05)

I would like to join. I am subbed user motivated to kill. Mail me in game.

I tried registering on your forums but never received the email to activate my account.

#13 I see just now lol

But means nothing. So M2S is a good PVP orianted team, corp.
Now I still do not like M2S. I don t like real trolls.

I like the truth better than the M2S dont. / I prefer the truth as it is not the m2s
(Hungarian: Jobban szeretem az igazságot mint ahogy az M2S -t nem.)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Jelan wrote:

Join the oldest and longest standing corp in Perpetuum, yep we've outlived the competition

Are you talking about Lupus?

->You just lost The Game<-

Inda wrote:

#13 I see just now lol

But means nothing. So M2S is a good PVP orianted team, corp.
Now I still do not like M2S. I don t like real trolls.

I like the truth better than the M2S dont. / I prefer the truth as it is not the m2s
(Hungarian: Jobban szeretem az igazságot mint ahogy az M2S -t nem.)

I think that was a compliment tongue

Crushall, join the m2s public channel when you are online