1 (edited by Nye 2010-12-01 19:37:11)

Topic: Mortormis - Invite-Only (for now)

We are currently recruiting on an invite-only basis, except for members of TOG.  We are a TOG-friendly (but not TOG-exclusive) corp  and will accept any member of The Older Gamers upon confirming their forum name and status. 

Mortormis is a small but growing group of mature team oriented players (40 strong at present), mostly hailing from Eve Online.  We believe in respecting other players, approaching the game with a relaxed attitude, working together to better the corp (and thus every individual), and having fun.  We don't tolerate abusive smack talk or griefing and generally abide by rules of fair(ish) play.   We have a forum on our own domain and a dedicated Ventrilo server used for group ops.  We're mostly US EST players (with some Aussies thrown in for good mix), but we're looking for an around the clock presence in the game. 

Our short-term goals in the game are to continue prototyping and developing a solid industrial base while conducting some forays onto beta islands for PVP experience.  After establishing a solid supply chain and growing the corp, we plan on moving those interested in PVP to a beta island and trying to establish a base of operations. 

Thank you for your time. 

For more information, please visit http://forums.mortormis.net/viewtopic.php?t=833

2 (edited by Nye 2010-11-27 14:33:12)

Re: Mortormis - Invite-Only (for now)

Still recruiting mature, team-oriented players looking for a smack talk free environment.

3 (edited by Chief Ubenor 2010-11-29 19:57:59)

You guys sound like the type of corporation that I am looking for. I've played EVE for a while, have over 3 million skill pints in there and was basically playing in and out since 1995 but recently cancelled the account. I am giving this game a try for a month and wanted to join a mature corp. I think that part of sandbox type of game like PO and EVE is being a member of good corporation otherwise it may get lonely and boring and eventuall kill any interest to continue.

I have a full military character and another one - full research and developer. Been playing for couple of days. I am casual player most of the time, but sometimes I can get crazy and go straight for 4-6 hours smile.

I'll try to get in touch with mentioned officers for an interview.

Chief Ubenor wrote:

I'll try to get in touch with mentioned officers for an interview.

Sent you a mail in-game.  Thanks for your interest.

I'm interested in joining. How can I get in contact?

Hi, interested in joining.

Tried to get in touch with Nezz last night. Will try again tonight.