1 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-06-10 18:35:48)

Topic: HERSHFIELD BATTLE ROYALE 6/26/11

Hershfield BATTLE ROYALE

We've been wanting it for ages but we couldn't find the right time to do it! It's a FULL ON COMBAT, NO GUTS NO GLORY WINNER TAKES ALL BATTLE ROYAL IN THE MAZE OF HERSHFIELD. Here's how it will go down. Contestants will be placed in
the entrance to the maze that is hersfeld at certain points. From these points they flag up, and navigate the maze trying to kill all targets. Once all targets are dead the winner is proclaimed victor.

We will have two types of rounds for this event. One round will be the assault round. Inidviduals bring assault bots t1 fit to the arena, and given the 200 sd bonus, they try to find and kill eachother!! Again t1 fits.

The next round will be more for beginners/less ep charachters where they use light bots to hunt eachother down. The stealth in this event is gone, but the players have a bit more advantage. Again t1 fits, prom, castel, yagel.

Here is the outlined area, and pending on the players participating you can see the entry points:
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … royale.jpg

Rules:
What: It's a battle royale, EVERYONE KILLS EACHOTHER / LAST MAN STANDING
When: June 26th 20:00
Why: BATTLE ROYALE
What: Assaults t1 fit for assault/stealth royale // light bots t1 fit for beginner royale.
Who: You and your imaginary friend Roboto
Where: Hershfield see map!

2 (edited by Guns nButter 2011-06-13 17:13:30)

Re: HERSHFIELD BATTLE ROYALE 6/26/11

NEED MOAR CAPS IN TITLES AND UNIMPORTANT SENTENCES.

but seriously. Like the idea.

bump, still doing this for the eve vets!

We decided to change the bots to light bots to so more people can join.

Terribly sorry guys, but I would recommend to delay this event, we can't guarantee a stable server tonight. So, only if you feel like you can take it.

Thank you 62nd for the effort you put in to this. It was a blast.

Because the voices told me to do it.

Saramara wrote:

Thank you 62nd for the effort you put in to this. It was a blast.

Np saramara, thanks for bringing in people. I appreciate you come to the events, and you guys are awesome fighters.

I'll have a write up of this soon.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Terribly sorry guys, but I would recommend to delay this event, we can't guarantee a stable server tonight. So, only if you feel like you can take it.

Hi Zoom,
   We didn't use assaults because we were a bit worried about server issues, but having newer players will mean that you'll have more events going on with more people I hope!!

Thanks for posting.

EVE GUYS IF YOU LIKE EVENTS CONTACT US WE ALWAYS LIKE TO RUN ONE EVERY SUNDAY FOR THE COMMUNITY big_smile ** EVENTHOUGH WE BLOW UP AND RANSOM INTERNET ROBOTS WE LIKE TO RUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE smile **