1 (edited by Neoxx 2011-06-27 16:08:34)

Topic: WTB: Time Codes

[From a previous Dev post I'm assuming this is not illegal if not intended for fraud.  Even though I condone theft/fraud/spying in game related matters, all transactions of time codes should be honest trades, and any players attempting to defraud another player will be shunned from Nian society as well as investigated for punishment.]

I'm half interested in buying time codes myself, but primarily there should be somewhere to post that you're interested in buying them as well!  I'd also like to know how much you guys would ask for them.  I have no idea what price to start at because I have been inactive for a couple months recently.

Buyers and sellers can post alike.  Maybe a sister thread of this in the Selling Items forum should be created for people to list their sell prices, but I think this will be a consumer driven market, with prices being set privately when a buyer is interested.

So, those of you interested in making some extra NIC in exchange for codes (remember, 3 month+ codes can be used too!), how much would you want for them?

->You just lost The Game<-

Re: WTB: Time Codes

hi, just started today. i may want to sella GTC at some point. just gonna get to grips with the game first and see how quickly/slowly i make $, but i'm curious as to how much i would get also?

Definitely interested in selling, what kinds of prices are you offering?

And so the PLEX market is born. smile

Oldest player still in the game. Perpetuum for life.
Original Founder of M2S, may it rest in peace. sad
"Hungarian Math" is defined by the dictionary as "Just like normal math, but where each equation ends by dividing the sum by Potato."
-Shoutout to "Stranger Danger" for the "potato" comment.

What is really interesting, is that we've alwasy had the ability to do this, is it just the influx of new players that is driving it? Or is it an influx of Eve players that are used to this type of feature?

Probably just made more people think about it.  If its cheap enough and reliable (scamming protection somehow) I'd be interested in buying the codes.  I just havent thought of any true reliable way of doing it.

->You just lost The Game<-

Its the eve players who are used to this system.

Lot's of talking, no prices!

I would like to clarify the matter, my previous post may have been misleading. We do not have an official trading platform for game codes as of yet, nor do we have ingame game time items that you can trade in a station safely for NIC. Hence, all of these transactions are currently unsafe and based on MMOG experience will turn out to be scams most of the time.

What I meant by my previous post is that we are not actively tracking that the codes we sell get used by the account we sell them to, so if your RL best friend or your family or guardian buys you a code and you use it, you are welcome to do so.

However, since this is a trust based and unsafe transaction we do not support it and will not allow it to be promoted on our forums. Also, no support, refund or investigation will be provided by us in scams arising from these transactions. Any accounts found in relation to such frauds are committing an EULA breach and may be banned.

If you need further information or clarification on this issue, please write us at support@perpetuum-online.com.