Topic: Explosion damage warning

For those who may have missed it in the changelog, explosion damage has been implemented.

This means that everything exploding on beta islands will deal considerable damage to its surroundings.

What may have not been apparent to everyone is that this also includes the Destruction-type intrusion SAPs. Since the base damage of explosion damage is calculated from the maximum armor HP, it's not hard to figure that an exploding destruction SAP will hurt you, badly.

The range of the explosion is 20m + 200m falloff, remember this when it's about to explode!

Re: Explosion damage warning

That would have been helpful to know before someone destroyed our Arche swarm in one fell swoop last night. tongue

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!

You learned that with a boom big_smile

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

Rainbow Dash wrote:

That would have been helpful to know before someone destroyed our Arche swarm in one fell swoop last night. tongue

Think about it, Swarm around your Enemy. If he shoots, there goes the boom!

This would make for even more s##ts and giggles with a self destruct function. yarr

Lessons are learned the hard way on Beta islands. Consider yourselves lucky that you lost bots that are replaced for free! tongue

Zoom that a little bit troll isnt? wink

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Zoom posted months ago. It was, at best, a timebomb troll. smile

Suicide modules are in the works...

9 (edited by Inda 2011-06-27 23:37:53)

My fail sorry big_smile

I didnt check the date this original post.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD