Re: Perpetuum Fit Tool

Updated to v2.01
* Applied updates per the 3/13/11 patch

Common sense is the least common of all the senses.

27 (edited by bigsteve 2011-03-17 00:28:42)

I hope u don't hate me

Found some more bugs..

*Economical shield usage is not affecting Reactor usage of Shield modules for slots 2,3,4,5
*Thermal Resistance displays #NAME! under Defense, when a Hardeners is Activated.
*Indi Tunings are not effected by Industrial robot control (ie CPU Miner/Harvester reduction) Extension
*GeoScanner are not effected by Industrial robot control (ie CPU Miner/Harvester reduction) Extension

I Currently am the author of Perpetuum Fitting Tool - Continued..
EVE - bigsteve

I was wondering, how i can add Nexus to my headslot?
And does SpecOps Bonus count on Cam/Intakt MK2?
I don´t seem to find those parameters.

Ty for the good work.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Cant be done unless Black Flag allows posts an unprotected one...

EVE - bigsteve

30 (edited by LLIAXTEP 2011-05-10 21:33:12)

Black Flag, could you correct mass of Intakt, Cameleon and some equipment which was changed in the expansion patch?

31 (edited by bigsteve 2011-05-12 22:32:29)

I think Black Flag is not playing any more.... He has been kicked from his corp.....

I am currently refining the sheet for personal usage, but alas as Black Flag has not given me permission to publicly distribute it, it will just stay personal.

FYI.
Work done so far....

• Fixed Various formula typos or wrong formulas being used & some wrong cells used.

• Added Rounding fuctions to CPU & Reactor values (they may be 1 or 2 units difference)

• Fixed Name Boxes for Mk2 robots,

• Also Planned Levels of Mk2 Bots additional Bonus are not used yet, just only imported

• There are missing extensions in Perpetuum Planner, These are highlighted in RED. You will have to add them manually in the Planned column

• Added cycle time calculations for Miner & Harvester Modules…

Working on now....

• Remote Armor Repairers, Accu, Amount & Cycle Time Fixed/Added

• % Mined or Harvested for Miners or Harvesters

EVE - bigsteve

32 (edited by Bonnie Jose 2011-06-03 21:21:45)

What are the consquences of continuing this without the original authors permission???

OOOPS, post with alt!!!1

Tis true, I've not played in a rather long time.  I've got some real life issues going on that will likely keep me from playing for a long time, possibly indefinitely.  If you would like an unlocked version of this spreadsheet send me a PM with your email address.  I apologize for taking so long to respond.  I'll try not to take so long in the near future.

I've forwarded a copy to bigsteve and given my authorization to edit the spreadsheet as he sees fit.  Good luck all and have fun.  I'm glad you all enjoyed my spreadsheet.  big_smile

I have taken over development of this tool...
And have started a new thread,
http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … continued/

EVE - bigsteve