Re: Roving Guns recruiting.

Just wanted to say thanks for the invite and the fun

RG is always interested in valuable players, all abilities welcome.

Jelan wrote:

I've got high hopes for these guys actually, I think once they get on their feet they'll want more than to be pets in no hope, so a bump for their future

Did I say I like this? If not I do. Thanks mate, thus far its been fun fighting you guys hope we have many more good times win/lose in the name of gaming fun.

"If it's not fun your doing it wrong"

=S=

RG_Sha
Roving Guns: Commanding Officer
www.RovingGuns.com
"If it's not fun your doing it wrong."

Yep i did say that and i meant it and i was even a prophet, go me!

Jelan wrote:

Yep i did say that and i meant it and i was even a prophet, go me!

Jelan's got tiger blood coursing through his veins.

I'm on Charlie Sheen, i'm not sure if its taken orally or a suppository though :s

32 (edited by Arga 2011-03-23 19:23:37)

its both, simultaneously, because its the charlie sheen drug

Jelan wrote:

I'm on Charlie Sheen, i'm not sure if its taken orally or a suppository though :s

ROFL,

I'd like to see the list of side affect on this product.

RG_Sha
www.RovingGuns.com

Winning. It's the only side effect.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Correct Jita and I'm made of win wink

I just thought I'd mention this and see if it needs removing or editing from your COC now you've accepted trolls and flamers into your clan wink

5. While in Game, you represent the entire CLAN with your uniform "RG_". We have Spent THOUSANDS of hours upholding this CoC. DO NOT tarnish our Uniform.

36 (edited by RG_CEO 2011-03-26 02:03:53)

Jelan wrote:

Correct Jita and I'm made of win wink

I just thought I'd mention this and see if it needs removing or editing from your COC now you've accepted trolls and flamers into your clan wink

5. While in Game, you represent the entire CLAN with your uniform "RG_". We have Spent THOUSANDS of hours upholding this CoC. DO NOT tarnish our Uniform.

Thank you for your input, we will consider sending you a thank you card for your efforts. If it dose not arive in the next 48-62 hours please call our 800 number; 1-800-Bad-Flame. They should help you learn how to flame like a Pro in no time.

Thanks for Calling

=S=
sha

RG_Sha
www.RovingGuns.com

bump & respect fun fights ;')

Bump and updating, looking for new players to grow with a long term corp in this game.. new to perpetuum ? Join our in game channel and talk to a recruiter @ the roving guns public channel.

Existing players needed as well, specifically looking for ewar/tackle, can neve have enough indy and ewar smile

I can pilot a vaga and i'm looking for a blob corp

Jelan wrote:

I can pilot a vaga and i'm looking for a blob corp

Well M2S is the # 2 or 3 Blob on the list, hope that makes you feel better. Its ok tho I'm sure if you pulled all your spies and added them to corp your numbers would be much higher.

We still love you all!
TY, Troll again.

=S=
sha

RG_Sha
www.RovingGuns.com

On a much lighter note, I am now selling myself on the side of the road at the market.

Maybe that was worded poorly. I meant I am selling fruit! Lemons, melons (Mellow Melon), and apples (Atrocious Apple)! And if you join Roving Gun's public channel and speak to me (On any of those three characters), I may even do the Chiquita Banana Song/Dance for you! My distant equatorial-residing cousin, Bodacious Banana, taught me how to do it!

So what are you waiting for? Everyone loves fruit! Join the channel, send me an in-game mail, a forum PM, or a private message in-game -- the possibilities are endless when you go with the fruit!

NOTE: Please don't eat me. sad

Always looking for more pvpers, industrialist, mission runners.... just all around cool people that like to hang out and shoot the *** and enjoy this game with others. 

Teamspeak 3, not being a *** and being over 18 are the only requirements.

PM me in game or join the roving guns pub channel and speak with a recruiter.

When these guys act maturely it is impressive what they can achieve.

The Game

props these guys are solid to hang with and have a good attitude.

New lands, new changes, new people.

Contact me ingame, or join the Roving Guns Pub channel.

=S=

Like to blow up bots?

Like to exhaust entire fields of minerals in your path?

Like to chat with other friendly people on Teamspeak?

Like to be apart of a community that prides itself on 14 years of tradition, spanning multiple countries and timezones?

If so, Roving Guns could be the place for you. We're not elitest jerkoffs. We're actively looking for more recruits, vets looking for new homes, or the new player learning the ropes. At Roving Guns, we realize there is a real world out there for most of us, and so we don't make any demands of your time. We appericate the use of Teamspeak whenever you're online and ingame.

We have active members in both EU and US timezones. We offer any and all of the things above, so stop by the Roving Guns Pub channel in game, or contact any of the diplomats to have a chat!

Good Day and safe travels!

=S=

Reset each other yet?

Bumpaliscious

Pm Intruder or RG_Sha, or join the Roving Guns Pub ingame channel to talk to a recruiter!

Good opponents, glad to have them on the field.

49 (edited by Guns nButter 2011-06-24 16:52:24)

props for coming back to fight again and again and again big_smile

thanks GnB  you guys are a good time =S=