Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

... Make that 17 spots left.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Look your not allowed to replace me I mine ALOT of stuff smile

The old enemy has been obliterated and are scattered like fallen leaves. Now is our perfect opportunity to plunder the depths of glorious Novastrov. Her resources are ripe for the picking, her inhabitants require culling. Maximum efficiency must be achieved and we shall grow.

Agents of all disciplines are welcomed, a new dawn rises and CIR wishes to bolster it's ranks. Join forces with those who will continue to shape Nia's future! We shall not forget our place in it's past and the lessons learned.

We stand united and proud, confident in our knowledge that our wars on all fronts have been won fairly and without the use of exploits.

Make your application via the in-game mechanic or contact an officer to receive your interview.

Join CIR! For Great Justice!

There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

Join now! Free 62nd kill for every applicant.

hiya....im new to the game and saw your Corp was hiring new recruits. my ingame name is Torrmentor. i am subbed so ill be around a while. send me a tell when ya guys get this msg

Thank you for showing interest Torrmentor. PM incoming.

15 spots left!

CIR Complaint Form

By the way I am sure you promised me Cake when I joined and I still have not recieved any is this a known bug smile

Its a bug, I didn't get any either big_smile

Cake is lie. Noobs big_smile

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Like to mine? Help produce mechs and modules? Like to blow up mechs? Like to hear strange and wonderful languages from all over the world?

Join CIR if you have what it takes!
Crimson Imperium Reborn, Leaders of planetary Justice! (cake is on Wednesdays guys)

Честь и слава советскому человеку, человеку труда. Он - главное, бесценное богатство нашего общества.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

We have 13 spots available for agents who are more interested in experiencing and conquering all obstacles in Perpetuum, then frolicking on Alpha in light bots pretending to be pirates nobody ever sees. smile

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

We have 13 spots available for agents who are more interested in experiencing and conquering all obstacles in Perpetuum, then frolicking on Alpha in light bots pretending to be pirates nobody ever sees. smile

Invisible pirates? Tell me moar! yarr:cool::yarr:*faceroll*

Also join us, although cake is lie.

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Negative Sirs! Provide MOAR lolpirates for the besmirching!

We are down to 11 available spots for combat/industrial agents. Thanks to everyone expressing their interest, trying to get to you as fast as possible. smile

CIR Complaint Form

92 (edited by Dark Omega 2011-06-19 03:12:42)

Comrades,

CIR is a great corp for those both new and old to the world of Nia. Tovarisch Syndic and his officers will teach and guide you through becoming an exceptional agent. All our members work together towards the corps common goals. This means that while you may gain persoanl wealth if you wish there is no need. All our NPC farming and mining/harvesting goes into the corp production so as long as you do your part for the corp you'll be taking care of.

Currently CIR resides in the beta motherland of Novastrov. Here we have access to high grade NPC's, Ores, and Plants. We have allies which also reside on this glorious island which help to maintain security. We regularly send out diplomatic patrols to the less civilizated islands of Nia in an effort to bring the peace and prosperity of Soviet Novastrov to their shores.

CIR has been involved in many wars in the time the Syndicate has occupied this little slice of Nia. Many other corporations have fallen to nothingness and others have been devastated and rendered impotent, however CIR has not only remained but prospered. CIR will be here until the end.

For those wishing to joined CIR and the glorious Soviet Novastrov then please contact one of the following people to begin your new and improved life as an agent on Nia:

Syndic
Bibi Waffles
Predator
Sengyr
Weedy
Ghorasia
oAbeo
Lemon
Norrdec

Cheers,

Dark Omega

7 slots are left, again thanks to the overwhelming interest expressed; trying to get to you as fast as possible. smile

CIR Complaint Form

94 (edited by Norrdec 2011-06-22 23:43:12)

Feel like left out alone? No one to have a good chat with? Everyone is doing boring transport missions? NOT AT CIR! We are doing everything possible for the well-being of all citizens of our island! Don't wait till it's too late, join the might Crimson Imperium Reborn! We have vast industrial and combat capabilities, able to meet every demand and fight every threat to peace on Novastrov.  AND WE CAN DANCE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyiEaSzpdMk

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyiEaSzpdMk

This is now the official tune we're rolling with in PVP.

O*>

CIR Complaint Form

There is no time like the present to apply to CIR.

Leadership = Solid

Teamplay = Exceptional

Technology = 1337

Time zone = World wide

Beta island control = Secured

PvP = Mega-funski

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

CIR welcomes our disgruntled EVE brosefs to Perpetuum.

We are recruiting active people who enjoy playing in a team focused enviorment. Everyone works for the corp which enables the corp to provide for everyone. New players will be helped along with advice from experiance vetern perpetuum players.

There is mining, npcing, artifacting and of course most important pew pew to be had with CIR. Many of us in CIR are former EVE players our selves who seen the light a little earlier.

So come join CIR on glorious Novastrov and experiance all PO has to offer in good company.

Contact the following to inquire about joining:

Syndic
Bibi Waffles
Predator
Sengyr
Weedy
Ghorasia
oAbeo
Lemon
Norrdec
Hoefish

Cheers,

Dark Omega

NeX, the ex-EVE pilots grace us with a roam on Novastrov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3V_ivJ32k).

Thanks and big shout-out to NeX for bringing PVP, content and fun times to our island! big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

NeX, the ex-EVE pilots grace us with a roam on Novastrov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn3V_ivJ32k).

Thanks and big shout-out to NeX for bringing PVP, content and fun times to our island! big_smile

Shame I missed the arkhe zerg.

Seems like now is a good time to be learning the ropes on beta with a solid group of experienced PO vets at your side.

Join CIR - For Great Justice!

Applications can also be made and reviewed via the in-game mechanic. Search for CIR corporation and click on the logo for details.

A shining example of our PVP policy;

Crushall, brand new 2 day-old player who enlisted with CIR participated in a fight against 62nd and scored 2 kills! Players like this who display the proper aggression, discipline and willingness to learn are the ones who are instrumental in driving the Imperial warmachine forward to new glories!

Enlist today, and be like Crushall! Make the enemy have a little voodoo doll of you too!

CIR Complaint Form