Topic: Zoom Out

I love this game but the one thing that sort of annoys me is the fact that you can't quite zoom out far enough. I would love it if you could zoom out further, say about twice as far as you can now.

I always seem to find in most games with the option to zoom out, they dont quite let you do it far enough (other than you know who, where you can zoom out to a dot).

So Devs any chance we can have it that little bit more?

Re: Zoom Out

Good idea, though I would also like to zoom out of your avatar big_smile

RIP PERPETUUM

a tiny bit more zoom would be nice. +1

My guess is the Devs didn't want us looking around with our cameras too much which would be possible with an increased zoom distance. I can't say I am against have the option to zoom further out until I am just an icon shooting icons at other icons. I miss the good old days of games where you had to use your imagination as to what was happening.

I also want the ability to fly my camera to any point on the island at any time.  My bot really moves too slowly to bother scout by foot.

->You just lost The Game<-

And i want the ability to zoom in my target somehow.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Line wrote:

And i want the ability to zoom in my target somehow.

Dont forget the ability to then hack your target and control them.

->You just lost The Game<-

And square-select all controlled units and right-click sending them to attack emeny island.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Neoxx wrote:

I also want the ability to fly my camera to any point on the island at any time.  My bot really moves too slowly to bother scout by foot.

you would not see more then the detection range of the robot - even the DEVs always need their own bot to follow their free camera mode to see anything but the terrain wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear