Re: Mech roles - Thelodica disadvantage

Would having longer range reppers make any difference? Like long long range, 800m type of range?

no... but less accumulator using self repair that can actually keep up with the incoming DPS with the same efficiency as a shield.

ERPs should help with that - but they need you to take damage first.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Where I was going with that is the target that gets primaryed and has 10+ players firing away at them. Being able to internally tank that is probably OP, but if a squad of reppers could reach tanks in the front lines, it could make chosing targets ... oh, I see the problem with that now. To 'break' that kind of tanking, it would require even more 'blobbling', as just switching targets would allow the reppers to top everyone off and no progress would be made until the repp's were killed or ran out of acc, or everyone would keep falling back trying to get players to get out of range of the reppers.

Maybe longer, but not so far that the reppers can't be targeted also.

if remote reppers would be so easy to kill, i wonder how the m2s gropho/symbiont combination can survive so long.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

if remote reppers would be so easy to kill, i wonder how the m2s gropho/symbiont combination can survive so long.

They just about finished Tier 5 research tongue.....Oh wait not in game yet ooops

RIP PERPETUUM

Annihilator wrote:

Magic.

Dear devs,
It is the consensus that numq , kains in particular, are OP. Stop nerfing every team but them.

Monster wrote:

Dear devs,
It is the consensus that numq , kains in particular, are OP. Stop nerfing every team but them.

Bad necro is bad

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:
Monster wrote:

Dear devs,

Bad necro is bad

agreed, new changes offer food for thought, but start a new thread based on current state of game.

P.S. - I disagree, though think I see where the devs are going with the implimented changes and I like it.

"You're living in a parallel universe." ~Syndic