Topic: Auto fill cargo.

When emptying a field container or a loot can, filled with a large amount of very small items such as ammo or ore which’s total volume is greater than your cargo capacity. It would be handy if the game automatically calculated how much of the item can go into your cargo hold.

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Re: Auto fill cargo.

Yeah its annoying try to fill a cargo to full capacity, automated should work well and should not be that hard to implement I guess.

RIP PERPETUUM

+1

+1

This is my blob. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

+1

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

+1 sup

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Please oh please do this.

+1

This is something that needs fixing.

+1

JeanMi Requile wrote:

When emptying a field container or a loot can, filled with a large amount of very small items such as ammo or ore which’s total volume is greater than your cargo capacity. It would be handy if the game automatically calculated how much of the item can go into your cargo hold.

The same should be for the transfer of goods from the corporate or private hangar into a cargo hold.

This has been requested many times, not sure why it isn't already in hmm

+1 big_smile

+1

I give my stamp of approval to this idea!!  tongue

+1

+1

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

+1

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY