Topic: BUG: Show Internal Corp Market Filter

Doesn't work, even if set to markets in range.  Just doing show all and markets in range and then clicking through things one item at a time still works.  There are no orders at the terminal I'm in, maybe that's Working As Intended (but I doubt it).

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: BUG: Show Internal Corp Market Filter

I'm not sure this is a bug. Market filters only apply to the terminal you are in, it does nothing to the markets in range tab, they are not connected (it does not work with show available either).

A missing feature, maybe.

When looking at market in range it needs to mark items that are internal as highlighted.

and markets in range need to not show other corps markets. Was in tellesis one day looking for medium lasers, where there was none, checked markets in range and saw that there was some orders up in ICS Alpha. I get there, and there is no orders at all for it. Though I click markets in range and it still shows a few orders for it being in ICS Alpha.

It's probably not other corps' markets, we tested that. It must be some caching issue.