1 (edited by Demois 2010-11-28 20:37:31)

Topic: Looking for mature clan preferably that uses Vent and/or IRC.

Hello!

Just looking for a corp who doesn't take things all too serious, like to be competetive, however aren't a bunch of knobs. Was an avid UO player back in the 98/99+ era, little DaoC, little WAR, not much since then worth mentioning. I'm 28 so I am looking for players in and/or around that age, but it isn't exactly deal breaking either. I'm running w/ a combat build currently, and probably here the same reason most of us are...PvP and a little freedom hopefully.

(US - EST time zone fyi)

2 (edited by Macavity 2010-11-29 13:38:52)

Re: Looking for mature clan preferably that uses Vent and/or IRC.

I would contact Container of the AXE Corporation.

Our Corp is very mature,aswell as successfull in most/all our enterprises.
We have a very active TS and chit chat both about game-related topics and other subjects 24/7,no matter your timezone, someone is always online.

Hope you give container a message he can tell you more aswell as invite you if you two agree with eachother. smile

My Nationality: Swedish

My favourite Quote: "You can never be too rich or too thin, or have too much foreskin"
Letters of urology

Possibly Mortormis also.

Euro-Corp Syndicate sounds like we would fit your bill.  We get the job done with out being to serious or "elite" about it.  We have people from all European and American timezones, and our age group tends to be from around 24 to 35, though we do have a few older than that.  We are very team oriented and use Teamspeak for our voice comms.

Check out our website and drop an application if you are interested.  smile
http://ecsyndicate.guildportal.com/

Lo there do I see my father.  Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers.  Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning.  Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live...forever.