1 (edited by HereticZero 2010-12-05 23:50:20)

Topic: The Enclave is recruiting.

The Enclave will be doing open recruitment for our Perpetuum branch.  We're looking for mature gamers that want a drama free corperation experience.  We have our own private ventrilo server. 

If you have questions feel free to post them here or mail me in game.

Visit us online at www.enclavecorp.net

The Enclave - No drama!  No prisoners!

Re: The Enclave is recruiting.

Also join Enclave Recruitment channel in game to catch someone online for recruitment questions for for an invite. 

Just click the "Chat Channels" button on the top left. 

Also we have a few experienced Eve players already, any others are welcome as well.

The Enclave - Mature gamer corperation.  Private vent available.

We're still taking applicants, join our recruitment channel and say hello.  smile

The Enclave
ENCLV

4 (edited by Tom Hawkens 2010-11-29 21:10:05)

Hey guys.  I may be interested and will look for your chat channel.  I am a mature player, no drama, and played EVE for a few months so understand the basics.  I am currently pursuing the military path in PO.  I just bought my first Castel and farm drones for the most part right now.  Still getting the hang of other things but I'm a quick learner. 

I play weeknights after 7pm EST and I also have vent.

Take care.

Tom

Hey Tom, there should be myself or others online pretty much all day.  Jump in channel and yell til you get someone's attention.  tongue

We have a decent group of people so far, lots of great conversation and planning going on, come check us out in the Enclave Recruitment chat channel!

The Enclave - No drama! No prisoners!
Admin - http://www.enclavecorp.net/

Your name gave me a nostalgic moment for The Chronicles of Spellborn so I approve of this corp.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Neoxx wrote:

Your name gave me a nostalgic moment for The Chronicles of Spellborn so I approve of this corp.

Heh, thanks Neo.  We've actually been around since 2003ish in various games.  I think only a couple of us even tried Chronicles of Spellborn.

We're still taking anyone but we're really looking to fill out our industrial wing.  wink

You re not the Enclave from WoW  - Bleeding Hollow , are you ?

Gemini X wrote:

You re not the Enclave from WoW  - Bleeding Hollow , are you ?

No

Update for The Enclave.

We're sitting at about 35 members, about 75% NA and 25% EU.  Out website/forums is under construction by the PR Manager.

Feel free to contact any Delegates online or hang out in the Enclave Recruitment channel until a PR Manager can get to you.

13 (edited by Wann 2010-12-05 23:52:26)

The Enclave has launched its website!
Check us out at http://www.enclavecorp.net/

We currently have a pretty strong industrial backbone that is very generous with their time and effort they put into corp goals. 

We could use more combat agents but as always we're open to anyone with the right attitude.  smile

More bumps for an active corporation looking for more of the same.

Neoxx wrote:

Spellborn was nice while it lasted. A lot of good features kind of like Perpetuum.

Any how.... having fun in Perpetuum  and Enclave is making it more fun. So if your looking for a great corp I recommend Enclave.

Join the Enclave recruitment channel and ask for an invite.

If you're looking for an active and friendly player community we have players that do everything from combat to mining to productions at pretty much all hours of the day. 

Anywhere between 10-30 people online at the time of this reply.

The Enclave is actively recruiting miners/indy and pvp agents. Lots of fun stuff with us on several ops. Drop in Enclave Recruitment or visit us at www.enclavecorp.net for more info smile

I would like to add my endorsement to the corporation. Please contact me in game for a chat about us.

We still have room for combat and industry agents.  Check us out at www.enclavecorp.net and see if we might be the right corp for you.

21 (edited by xycrone 2010-12-18 16:11:29)

HereticZero imho is a good tempered well mannered CEO with a good knowledge of things pertaining to running a corp smoothly and efficiently. He has put that knowledge to good use in the corp features and structure. It is obvious too, that he attracts talented people, judging by the amount quality officers he has already in the corp. He has good training techniques as well. I do like his style of delegation and direction.

Am I a brown noser? Yes, yes I am smile

This post is mainly for those like me sick and tired of the lack of good leadership in organizations in mmo's.

I'm having fun in Perpetuum and Enclave is a big reason why I am.

I believe this corp is going to dwarf the other crops on this server because we have the leadership in place necessary to retain high numbers. We are already quite big, approaching the 200 member mark quickly.

That said come talk to us if you are looking for a mature organized corp to join. Join Enclave recruitment channel in game. You can do this by clicking on the chat button at the top left of your game window and double clicking the Enclave recruitment channel in the list.

22 (edited by Ninu 2010-12-23 15:43:52)

Enclave is actively recruting indy/miners and Combat pilots. We are now stationed in Beta island yarr

See you ingame!

Ninu wrote:

Enclave is actively recruting indy/miners and Combat pilots. We are now stationed in Beta island yarr

See you ingame!

Where??

Jelan wrote:

Where??

In your base, mining your ores. tongue

The Enclave - A mature, friendly, and cooperative corporation.

Jelan's ores are dirty though.