Topic: POLL : How much time do you spend playing

Please just post up in a reply how many hours a day on average you play perpetuum.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

Re: POLL : How much time do you spend playing

4 hours average

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum

30 mins a day

5.7 hours average ((weekdays + weekends)/7) ..

getting pretty bored though; not sure how long i'll last going in to summer where i'll be off work for 2 months. 

2x the land mass with the same pop = half the pvp or less with the current political landscape being a factor as well.  i expected to see a lot more small alpha corps trying to ninja mine on beta and i've seen none of that and only a couple coming out for transport.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

What would really be a big money maker, is an corp that specialized in mining Epitron with thier own coordinated combat and logistics; maybe better then Merc's (or a way to get a NIC jump for merc ops).

On topic - 3-5 hours a day.

6 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-31 03:15:53)

My guys make me have too much fun! lol I wont admit *blush*

3-6 ...more if the missus lets me smile

Hmm, a more interesting aspect of this poll, is wth are we doing for 3-6 hours a day smile

Typically, I'll spend the first part of my session clearing up factory runs from the previous day and setting up mats for new runs, then go farm kernels for 2 hours, and finish off with a calming mining excursion.  I'll switch up the farming with some artifact hunting or maybe harvesting instead of mining.

9 (edited by CrepitusGoldenGoose 2011-05-31 12:02:42)

Arga wrote:

Hmm, a more interesting aspect of this poll, is wth are we doing for 3-6 hours a day smile

Typically, I'll spend the first part of my session clearing up factory runs from the previous day and setting up mats for new runs, then go farm kernels for 2 hours, and finish off with a calming mining excursion.  I'll switch up the farming with some artifact hunting or maybe harvesting instead of mining.

mine mine mine roam mine haul haul haul roam haul haul mine mine roam haul haul roam etc.

i'm often roaming while i'm mining but you can't do that while hauling ;/  and probably more hauling than i've listed .. travel time is the biggest grind in game by far; even with highways high nav and t4 frames it's still ridiculous.

EDIT: especially with move 50m stop move 100m stop move 30m stop lag and having to relog every 3rd teleport jump.  i hope to *** god they at least fix that in the patch today.

I'd actually say 2-3 hrs per day, as an average across the week. Which is kind of low for me.

Most of the time I either run missions or do artifact scanning on my industry alt. Occasionally I log into my main combat character and some pvp happens.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

Mmm..... call it anywhere between 4 - 8 hours a day, excluding the days i'm playing Warmachine.