1 (edited by TeamBETAalpha 2011-05-04 17:50:01)

Topic: BattleAxe Corp (Axe) Reformed

Battleaxe Corp (AXE):

We are a corporation with the majority of the players from the USA, but we welcome all countries and timezones that do prefer our way of life.

Reason for existence:
AXE exists to provide Perpetuum players with a no-drama, down-to-earth community as free as possible from forum nonsense, politics, spying, thieving, and ego clashes etc.
You don't hear from us much on the forums as we are more interested in playing the game than the forums, but AXE is one of the most established corps in Perpetuum.
We have steadily progressed since launch with little or no drama or political upheaval.

Experience more of the End-game content with us:
2-3 months into the game, AXE is a significantly active and large group of Mech/Heavy Mech pilots based on the Beta Island of Norhoop.  The lifestyle here is great with PVP, PVE, Industry all integrated and accessible!

PVP: AXE has numerous skirmishes with enemy corps and participates in Intrusions.

PVE: AXE often goes hunting mechs/heavy mechs on Norhoop in teams.  The $$NIC$$ will soon make you forget all about alpha island spawns.

Industry:  Industrialists are highly active in the corp operating in a free market system that facilitates economic initiative and freedom.  We have only 10% tax and do not require ore/materials donation.  You will have access to Epriton and beta island mining and a good alliance scout network to enable safe travel and activities.

Community:  AXE builds community togetherness via Teamspeak and stresses on respectful attitude to each other.

New Player Friendly:  AXE has numerous guides and friendly players to help newcomers along.

Post an application in the thread:   http://battleaxe.freeforums.org/applications-t158.html

Then join in-game channel Kick Axe to chat with a recruiter. You can also get ahold of any of our officers in game: AmorLetum, Memnoch69, Poulpe, Daopa, Dragomire

Re: BattleAxe Corp (Axe) Reformed

Good luck ^^

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

but... what about...

sad

All the best smile

Relink the application forum in the final paragraph, please, it got jammed a bit.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

good luck tba, keep a solid reputation and people will come.

Recruitment closed, nothing to see here, move along. I hope container reads this, I'll pray to every divinity there is.

Nothing personal to current Axe members, I quite like most of you but Container, well .....

All I think I can maturely say is...... Nananana na, we won, you lost tongue

Good luck to the rest of you, wherever you end up

7 (edited by Cooler 2011-05-08 21:03:44)

AXE is alive and well, despite what you might read above. The post at the top of this thread is still valid. As it says there, we play Perpetuum, not the forums.

We have recently ejected our deadwood members, so our current count of 71 is more accurate than for most other corps. And with a 2% corporate tax rate, we don't charge 10%, 20%, or 80% for membership

Come meet us in-game.

Good luck guys. Can you talk more about your current goals?

Smokeyii wrote:

Good luck guys. Can you talk more about your current goals?

Axe is pretty much back to square 2. At least they've still for their research (I think).
I wouldn't expect anything amazing from them just yet but I would hope they can increase their activity and set themselves some nice achievable tasks.

The Game

Agreed. Some good guys in Axe, hope they can get things picked up and rolling again. Till then see you boys around.

AXE has already made arrangements for t4 prototypes .. AXE's strongest point has always been an industrial base and casual non-forced-ops nature.

We have plenty of heavies and other fun things in production right now, it's too bad they weren't ready in time for Brightstone yesterday.

Join AXE Guys if your looking for a good and mature industrial corp. They have been around from pretty much the start of the game. Some good guys in that corp.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

agree I mean they have guys like Crepitus lol...

14 (edited by CrepitusGoldenGoose 2011-05-17 15:43:24)

TeamBETAalpha wrote:

You also recruited me to AXE .. and then tried to recruit me M2S 2 days later .. lol.

As for the who do you contact for recruiting thing at the top .. Only DaOpa is legit.  The rest defected.

TeamBETAalpha wrote:

No one trusts a traitor. Even their allies.