1 (edited by Crepitus 2011-05-15 19:14:11)

Topic: Errata

Artemis's are not benefiting from 2 sensor amps the way a Kain does, or at least the display text for locking range isn't changing I didn't actually test it in the field.

Post 'expansion' patch, sometimes the client freezes when logging in now and has to be killed and restarted.  It does not give an error or anything, I've seen it happen both with correct and incorrect passwords.  This never happened at all previously.

Still getting the stuck-after-teleport bug about .. 15% of the time upon landing and have to re-log to fix it.  I've been told that activating a module resets it but I haven't verified that.

EDIT: This is all off the top of my head, I'll add more when I think of them.  I keep hearing that people aren't reporting bugs so I will.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Errata

when changing ammo types about 33% of the time right click -> mousing over change ammo stalls and forces you to click off and re-right click to get the sub menu for the actual ammo type to display.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Ok, now I know what's been missing from the bug posting gudelines smile

Please create a separate topic for every bug. "My collection of bugs"-type topics are really hard to track and bug reports will easily get lost.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Please create a separate topic for every bug. "My collection of bugs"-type topics are really hard to track and bug reports will easily get lost.

Piraat and Brother Thelonius Ale? Cause they sure bring out the OCD ;D

Population graphs

DEV Zoom wrote:

okay i'll try ;/

Population graphs

Crepitus wrote:

Artemis's are not benefiting from 2 sensor amps the way a Kain does, or at least the display text for locking range isn't changing I didn't actually test it in the field.

Testing in field is must, as sitting in terminal with sensor amps not activated will produce no result to locking range

Crepitus wrote:

Still getting the stuck-after-teleport bug about .. 15% of the time upon landing and have to re-log to fix it.  I've been told that activating a module resets it but I haven't verified that..

This happens when you teleport to a location that is close enough to the next teleporter that you do not move (syncing).... Therefore the game never syncs your location with where your client says it is when you teleport a second time with out activating a module or moving the game believes you never made it to the location that you teleported from. Thats why if you noticed I'll use my example. I teleported from Tellesis to Blaha1, From Blaha1 to Galoly B. at Galoly B i was close enough to the teleporter i don't move just wait the instability out. Hit teleport to Radholm ..... Bam I'm at Radholm but can't move but can turn the camera, click on the teleporter it says its Galoly B still and if i look way off in the distance with with landmarks buildings on I see Radholm and its teleporter X amount of Ks away.

FFS please keep your IMBA posts in the proper forum