Topic: Two bugs: markets in range and RE facilities

I reported the first one to a GM who said he would let people know but just in case I'm going to post it again.

1.) The markets in range tab is showing buy orders that don't exist at the terminals they're listed at.  Not sure if it has to do with expiration or what but I found out the hard way going to sell stolen noralgis at TMA that there were no buy orders there and then at ICSA the orders posted were for less NIC then what markets in range was showing.

2.) I just did a side by side comparison of Reverse Engineering lvl 1 at ICSA and RE lvl 2 at Galoly.  They give *exactly* the same results.  I used a lvl 7 decoder, 1000 medium slugs and I have 30% time ratio from RE extensions and 10% relation rep with blue (using my industry account not this one).

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

Re: Two bugs: markets in range and RE facilities

Crepitus wrote:

2.) I just did a side by side comparison of Reverse Engineering lvl 1 at ICSA and RE lvl 2 at Galoly.  They give *exactly* the same results.  I used a lvl 7 decoder, 1000 medium slugs and I have 30% time ratio from RE extensions and 10% relation rep with blue (using my industry account not this one).

RE II facility is just faster with the reverse process -> which results also in less NIC costs for the process.
But its intenional that the result is not affected in any way

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

3 (edited by Crepitus 2011-05-13 01:49:48)

that's what i'm saying, it's not faster or anything else, there is no benefit to using it at all.

same cost, same time to make, same result; everything the same between lvl 1 and lvl 2.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

bump.

this is still broken.  kain + lvl 9 decoder = 4 hours 11 minutes at ics alpha and the same a galoly.  same efficiency, same cost same everything; another wasted trip.

5 (edited by Alexander 2011-05-22 00:04:17)

You know what would have been awesome? A screen shot so I don't have to drive out there and test it myself to add a +1..

The rank2 RE facility will be fixed in the next patch, but I'm unsure about the market bug. If someone can post a current example that would be helpful.

RE II fixed.