Topic: New Industrial Player seeking North American Timezone Corp

Greetings,

I just subscribed to this game after playing for a while last night and am really excited to dig into the mining and some production. I am however pretty blown away by all the information that I'm reading and would really like a Corp to help me make proper decisions in my Extension spending. In the future I would hope to be able to aid my Corp in Resource Gathering, production of whatever items are in need, and hopefully be able to help haul/ transport things for the Corp. I don't get to play every night but the offline EP gain will help make sure that I am able to progress even without a lot of hours played. If anyone has questions for me please ask.

In summary I am in the Eastern Timezone GMT -5, want to specialize in Industry (mining/production/transport), and am a mature and reasonable player. I'd really like some people to talk to while I mine and craft and also to help guide me through my characters advancement through Extensions and other purchases.

Thank you for your time

~Geo

Learning the ins and outs of Industry

2 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-12 19:30:40)

Re: New Industrial Player seeking North American Timezone Corp

Hi you liked my previous post, well a lotof us in the 62nd have industry experience, and we do some fun industry from mining on beta islands we don't own, to mass production of t2/t3/t4 items for use.

IMHO logistics/mining is as important as pvp smile

We help supply you with the good tech mining gear eventually after passing a trial, but we will also give you the elementary stuff to help you out.

We have several good industry minded folk who produce a  ton of mechs for us, and all of us make materials for one another. Our time zone is evening/central/est/pacific. We use vent.

You can write me in forum, or contact a member of the 62nd and ask for mara.

Re: New Industrial Player seeking North American Timezone Corp

Awesome. Thank you for the reply. I'll be speaking with your group tonight after 8pm EST. Excited to get more involved with the game.

Learning the ins and outs of Industry