1 (edited by Samhain 2010-11-20 23:26:12)

Topic: Camera - holding left click and moving mouse should move camera

When we are moving forward in our bot via the W key, please consider allowing us to hold the left mouse button down and move the mouse to move the camera around. This would be nice to be able to look behind our bot, visually scan the area, etc., while still moving forward.

Re: Camera - holding left click and moving mouse should move camera

Samhain wrote:

When we are moving forward in our bot via the W key, please consider allowing us to hold the left mouse button down and move the mouse to move the camera around. This would be nice to be able to look behind our bot, visually scan the area, etc., while still moving forward.

I agree with this, but there is a way to do it (hold right click and turn mouse right + hold A for strafing), works in all directions similar way...

The only way to look around freely while moving is to double click on the ground to move to it.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Samhain wrote:

Agree. This must be done.

Yes, that way when you're trying to click on something while moving, the camera will move instead. That'll be great fun for all.

Yeah, this needs done. I find myself running backwards (this way I can look behind me) sort of.

+1

I support this idea

+1 If it's an option I can enable/disable.

-1 if not.

-Gallowglass-
I've played just about everything once. Now it's Perpetuum's turn.

+1