51 (edited by Alexadar 2011-05-02 22:48:47)

Re: Join CIR! For Great Justice!

Syndic, it seems that your parallel reality eventually crosses ours.

CIR participated in the settling of Novastrov Beta Island, defeating M2S fleet that showed up with similar designs.

The new outpost has been christened with the blood of three separate roaming groups since.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Congratulations to your new settlement on Novastrov. May it serve your deeds well.

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

seriously though, im getting to old to be climbing stairs...and *** now you got a dam ramp that is 20 miles uphill...at least if you chase me I just fall over and roll down it cool

Greetings all. I've just subscribed to this game after playing for a while last night and am really excited to delve into the Industry portion of this game. I intend to be a miner/ producer, but have very little knowledge or direction on what to do besides mining. 

Is CIR still not actively recruiting? I've really enjoyed the writeups of your conquests and battles in this thread and hoped that i could be of some use to you behind the scenes. I'm looking for some knowledgeable people to share their experience with me and help me to make proper decisions the first time around. I don't get to play this game every night especially during the warmer months as I am very active doing things outside, but the offline progression of this game really helps with that. 

Alright well that's a little bit about me, hope to possibly talk to some of you soon.

Learning the ins and outs of Industry

Geo wrote:

Greetings all. I've just subscribed to this game after playing for a while last night and am really excited to delve into the Industry portion of this game. I intend to be a miner/ producer, but have very little knowledge or direction on what to do besides mining. 

Is CIR still not actively recruiting? I've really enjoyed the writeups of your conquests and battles in this thread and hoped that i could be of some use to you behind the scenes. I'm looking for some knowledgeable people to share their experience with me and help me to make proper decisions the first time around. I don't get to play this game every night especially during the warmer months as I am very active doing things outside, but the offline progression of this game really helps with that. 

Alright well that's a little bit about me, hope to possibly talk to some of you soon.

lol.....hahahaha..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....conquests.... rofl

Geo wrote:

At the moment we're not actively recruiting, that will likely change in the near future when we're done with fully integrating our new members and when we get to know them properly.

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:
Geo wrote:

At the moment we're not actively recruiting, that will likely change in the near future when we're done with fully integrating our new members and when we get to know them properly.

inegrating the new members eh....why do I have a feeling you not only did you have a big smile on your face, but you were drueling with your pants down while writing this...

We are now once again open for recruitment. We have tentatively opened 10 additional spots for Combat & Industrial pilots, no requirements on EP/extensions however we might demand screenshots of character screens and/or other tidbits to verify identities.

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

We are now once again open for recruitment. We have tentatively opened 10 additional spots for Combat & Industrial pilots, no requirements on EP/extensions however we might demand screenshots of character screens and/or other tidbits to verify identities.

I'd pay another 7 bucks to get another spy inside your walls.

Aside from that, these are a great group of guys who are serious about PvP. Good luck on the recruiting.

CIR has signed a temporary Non Agression Pact with the Norhoop alliance. This NAP Treaty will be the founding stone on which relations and mutually beneficial agreements will be built in the future.

CIR Complaint Form

We are down to 4 available spots for combat/industrial pilots. No special requirements barring some security checks previously mentioned, when the last spots are filled we will hold off with opening the next batch of spots for a few days (a week at most) to give us time to help the new guys get comfortable and settled.

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

We are down to 4 available spots for combat/industrial pilots. No special requirements barring some security checks previously mentioned, when the last spots are filled we will hold off with opening the next batch of spots for a few days (a week at most) to give us time to help the new guys get comfortable and settled.

well for what its worth goodluck, CIR does add to the game and ...sigh they are doing something right smile

CIR once again wins the intrusion on our homeland, this time due to a no-show.

We still have some spots (3) open for agents willing to dedicate their time to working as a team and achieving team goals in Perpetuum - the legit way, without the abuse of game mechanics or taking illegal shortcuts.

Dont play a multiplayer game alone, or by typing in the latest cheat code - play it with people, the way it's meant to be played.

CIR Complaint Form

After returning triumphantly from the largest destruction of heavy mechs in Perpetuum to date (40+ heavy mechs were destroyed at the Battle of Brightstone), CIR holds a moment a silence for Aranol CARTER and F-Navy. It was a honor to have you fight by our side, at the Battle of Uria, the Fifth Battle of Danarchov, and the Battle of Nauwy.

"What is dead can never die, but rises harder and stronger."

~S~

CIR Complaint Form

o7

Because the voices told me to do it.

/bump

Stradivar wrote:

Fearless Defeиders!

Teяяifyiиg Aggressors!

Pioиeers of Iиdustrie, Tekиologie and Produktioи!

Is this stuff in the pipeline as it hasnt happened yet wink

At the doors of Novastrov and Danarchov itself, CIR and our venerable allies stand triumphant once again as M2S did not even muster the courage to show up for the third time in a row!

At Brightstone, the Dark Lord and his few remaining minions are cornered as rats, struggling to find more reasons to stay in the game. Having signed up to attack Brightstone, the Dark Lord could only look with impotence and nerdrage as forces arrived to defend F-Navy's base, and deliver lithus after lithus after lithus of donations to the bereaved Frenchmen, mourning the loss of their great leader, Aranol CARTER!

Pioиeers of Iиdustrie and uиlimited supplies!

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

At the doors of Novastrov and Danarchov itself, CIR and our venerable allies stand triumphant once again as M2S did not even muster the courage to show up for the third time in a row!

At Brightstone, the Dark Lord and his few remaining minions are cornered as rats, struggling to find more reasons to stay in the game. Having signed up to attack Brightstone, the Dark Lord could only look with impotence and nerdrage as forces arrived to defend F-Navy's base, and deliver lithus after lithus after lithus of donations to the bereaved Frenchmen, mourning the loss of their great leader, Aranol CARTER!

Nominated for 5 BAFTAs.
A*

Syndic wrote:

So you're supplying your pets as well now?

Jelan wrote:

So you're supplying your pets as well now?

CIR holds no pets. We are sharing the benefit of our unlimited supplies with F-Navy out of respect for their bereavement due to loss of their beloved CEO.

CIR Complaint Form

20 additional slots are now open for combat/industrial pilots.

CIR Complaint Form

CIR mining ops are awesome

We have good time mining, fighting, roaming or at BBQs so come enjoy!