Re: 62nd Infantry Mobile

Oh and happy birthday to my ceo.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Inner Ring Excavations
Kciredor Nov --- Mining and Industry
Skao Nov --- PVP, when i get another account.

28 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-04-08 20:34:37)

mara wrote:

Last weeks tournament saw 15 people in the community join from various corps about the game. This is a great way to get to meet new corps and get into them as you can enjoy pvp but get advice from different perspectives.

A prize of an argano mk 2 was donated from arga for the event. Which made it nice.

One of the better parts of the tournament was the varying fitting ideas I had. In particular it was refreshing to see people from different corps think up new ideas on a light t1 fitted bot. We noted some great diversity from RG, and m2s pilots which was cool to see!

Here are the rounds, and details I noted during the matches. I'm very sure that others can provide some insightfull comments in these, and we have a youtube going up soon.

--1st Draft Ladder--
Alex vs smokey - Prom vs Prom - Alexander had some good movement and so did smokey. While both tried to use some terrain, smokey simply got out dps'd and wound up loosing. I don't know why he wanted to get drafted against alexander...

ALEX WINS!

balfizar vs jeanmi - prom vs prom - Balfizar dished out a lot of damage, jean tried neutralizers and 2 guns on highs. The dps just outdid the ewar and jean lost. Was cool to try the neuts. I did that myself, but just not enough dps when someone is on your back.

BALFIZA WINS!

shark vs khalvarik - prom vs prom - Khalvarik starts out with a hard push on shark, but shark made good use of terrain. Unfortunately for shark he used wrong ammo and lost an advantage on khalvarik which made him loose later on.

Kharvuk wins!

tux vs baglodesh - castel vs yagel - I don't know about this match, tux did ok, but Bag was screaming on coms and just raged all over tux. I felt bad for tux as bag was screaming DIE DIE

bag wins

mara vs arga - prom vs prom - was a good fight. I was out dps'd by a bit. I used terrain and didn't push hard at the beginning to try to pull my opponent to me. Was very close, I won.

Mara wins

inda vs kanogi (castel) vs (yagel) - inda had a good advantage working on kanogi with range, however kanogi pushed in and did a good amount of dps overcomming his honorable opponent

kanogi wins!

crep vs whys - prom vs prom- In this fight crep had an ecm on, and a drainer. amazingly why's had a pecular fit i didn't ask details for but it worked pretty nicely with a drain and some nice dps. The fight lasted quite awhile. why overcame his opponent though it was a very close fight.

why's win.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd draft qualifiers:

balf vs alex - Alex won, balf was doing good damage, and so did alex. But balf came out on top.

kanogi vs bag - two opposing warriors, only one could come out ontop. It seems that this time the fates favored bag as while yelling on coms and spitting out foul words he took down kanogi! SUCH ANGER AND HATRED

BAGLODESH WINS

mara vs khal - I used terrain, but khal had more damage on me and I didn't use the right ammo this time like shark did ( woopsie ). In the end I was out dps'd and I went down.

KHALVARIK WINS

alex vs whys - Was a good match again with two people from the same corp against eachother. At this point I had to go afk and I lost sight of the match, but Alex came out on top.

Alex wins

---

Last round was:
bag vs kharvuk - khalvarik won
with final match - khalvarik vs alex, with khalvarik winning!!!

Congratulations khalvarik you are the chamion!!!

Posted like we have been when running our tournaments!

Racing stuff too - http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … red-event/

30 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-04-13 15:11:54)

Nothing like pirating on beta islands!

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slmWQZ0M0mM

light bot guys, you can do this just starting... wink we'll take you out!

Ask for a good ransom and you'd be surprised what people offer...

Helped run a 2v2 tournament this week! Was fun to play, will be updating with tournament results. This is great for new players etc:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/24887/#p24887

No tournament on Easter weekend, happy easter.

This one is for you vaelen gar, and the euro guys i played with who went on to have some fun:

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … nsomed.jpg

I know you'll appreciate it when you read it wink

34 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-01 21:10:37)

Had a fun tournament again. I couldn't summarize it this weekend due to rl responsibilities. However was a solid showing of people, we had a great time. Props to individuals within m2s, HUN, RG, and 62nd that came.

Why's from m2s was the winner!! Upsetting balfizar/kanogi champions from last time smile.

Why's donated 10 mil to the pot.

Good group, and solid people much respect.

Event was fun. Ty 62nd!

Alexadar wrote:

Event was fun. Ty 62nd!

Anyone is welcome to these to help encourage good community for the game.

CHAOS - stug and alex were in the final <-- sorry alex i wasn't reporting

For the syntec corporation, the red island of shinjalar had been liberated thanks to the team efforts of 62nd and RG.

Last night a glorious battle was fought between player and robot controlled denizens!!

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 … njalar.jpg

Many perished in the valiant efforts to win control, but determination won out!

39 (edited by Mara Kaid 2011-05-11 20:10:50)

solid community that has stood together in the game since early. Active with fun events, group industry, and raiding style pvp.

Got around to updating a new thread, close this if you would like please moderators.
Just hadn't time to make the new one yet with all the fun stuff I was doing!

Thank you

New thread:

http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/post/26801/#p26801