Topic: Unable to buy a timecode, error 10417

trying to get this game up and running so I can join up with my corpmates, I am getting an error whenever I try to buy a timecode with my paypall account. It gives me a red boxed error message in the main website giving me the 10417 error code and telling me to seek other methods of payment. Paypal is the only method I use for online buying needs so I don't know what to do with this, any GM, dev or tech support know what I need to do with this?

Re: Unable to buy a timecode, error 10417

never seen the error, you probably wanna email: support@perpetuum-online.com

i had an issue trying to register with one of my addresses and got an actual dev response and was able to register when they resent the confirmation.

Please see here and here.

Long story short: it's an error on PayPal's side that we unfortunately can't do anything about. You need to contact them if the error persists.

4 (edited by Alexander 2011-05-09 19:46:36)

10417: Transaction cannot complete.
The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method.
Account not associated with a usable funding source.
OR
Credit card or Billing Agreement is required to complete payment

You don't have enough money or a valid credit card. Did it expire? Check it. It is a valid Paypal error and nothing to do with Perpetuum.

The Game

Links helped, I had two credit cards that are assigned to my paypal, and it defaults to the one I'm not using currently. So, problem solved.