Topic: Episode 4 - Incoming Transmission Podcast

Episode 4 is not up. smile

http://incomingtransmission.wordpress.com/

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Re: Episode 4 - Incoming Transmission Podcast

Once again very informative. Thank you guys for getting together alot of other peoples opinions, it's nice to hear about what other think sometimes.

3 (edited by Arga 2011-05-02 06:29:54)

I always keep my thoughts to myself .... or was that i argue with myself, I forget.

I'm not sure about the timing for this cast, if it wouldn't have been better to wait a few days and cover the actual expansion details. Just going off the blog notes left a lot of speculation still, and its not likely the devs will change anything until we can report actual game impact.

Still, the overall quality of the content felt more thought out and production value was much higher. Grem got a little um'y there but it sounded more like he wasn't sure how to phrase what he was trying to say as opposed to not knowing what to say. The music interludes are  nice addition and helps the pacing of the cast alot more than I would have thought.

I would like to hear about how the expansion has actually effected the game in contrast to player expectation in the next cast.

Thanks for another great diversion!

edit; since the cast is not up, I didn't listen to it

Its called a mesmer not a mimser. tongue

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

5 (edited by Crepitus 2011-05-02 14:11:32)

i missed the 3rd one so i just finished listening to that one and i'm listening to the 4th one now.

well done guys, love the interviews, i like that they're pretty long too i like to listen bored at work or while i'm playing so plenty of time.

thanks for doing them. ;D

PS: I think the comments about making things even further away = fail; this ain't Eve and if it turns in to it it will lose what few people are left. wink

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I'm disappointed you decided to forgo the political landscape... its quite obvious with 3 new beta islands there will be blood and upheavals, possibly with game-altering ramifications.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Hey Grem,

Please cut down the wait periods of hold music. They make me forget what I am listening too and I venture off onto other things. No reason to have them -- you could even do away with them completely and just say "up next" and then after you guys go get a drink you're boom right into it. Or just end the conversation about one topic at a sentence and pick up the new topic with no introduction. It will help chop down the length and make things a little more cohesive.

Kind Regards,
GLiMPSE™

Keep up the good work.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I want an autopilot so I can chat while I travel. http://forums.perpetuum-online.com/topi … -a-review/ THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thank you again, as always for your great contribution.

One thing I was wanting to bring up. Podcast 02 Time aprox. 1:19 Kalsius mentioned he would give 1/2 million Nic, to who could mention the first communty manager on (St)EvE, first?

Wasn´t that Valerie Massey, who joined CCP February 2002. When (St)EvE still was in alpha?
I think I earned myself half a million NIC just now, did I not? tongue

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

Sorry Kal, didnt get to replying your mail yet

I'm with glimpse. Please do edit out your breaks. You can take them without us going on one with you. And with the current player provided it is a pain in the *** to fast foward past the break but not miss anything you guys say.

Edit: Troll removed - DEV Calvin

Thanks for all the feedback guys n gals.

I would like to send out a personal thank you to the following who took to the time to put together answers to my questions.

Crepitus
MoBioS
Syndic
Campana
Alexadar
smokeyii
Arga
Legedric Warstrike

As regards our deviation and the lack of political landscape, we are hoping to do something special for the next one which will hopefully make up for it big_smile

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

I would say that not much has actually changed in the politics area since the last cast, but there should be lots to talk about after the expansion.

Good stuff! smile

*crucifies Kalsius for suggesting highway boost shouldn't affect industrials*

15 (edited by Arga 2011-05-02 23:06:32)

I reserve the right to crucify Kalsius based how and where the highways actually are implemented >.>

Point taken for the break length. I also agree. I will make them shorter or not do them at any longer.

Arga wrote:

I always keep my thoughts to myself .... or was that i argue with myself, I forget.

I'm not sure about the timing for this cast, if it wouldn't have been better to wait a few days and cover the actual expansion details. Just going off the blog notes left a lot of speculation still, and its not likely the devs will change anything until we can report actual game impact.

There is a reason we decided to do a podcast all about the new expansion. This will be be clear on #5 podcast.

Syndic wrote:

I'm disappointed you decided to forgo the political landscape... its quite obvious with 3 new beta islands there will be blood and upheavals, possibly with game-altering ramifications.

Once again we made the choice for a specific reason to forgo the PLR all together this time.

Once again thanks for the input guys!

Arga wrote:

Wanna bet? smile

We listen too you know. And I mean LISTEN. smile

[14:15:15] <Freya Sabbat> ...Dear god, the Devs are as bad as us

/me hopes the devs took on board the highway comments tongue

I have already pre-order my one-way tickets to a non-extradition island on Nia.

"like Kalsius, a shameless carebear and jitalover" - Syndic
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com
http://www.perpetuum-intelligence.com/killboard/

sorry Kalsius - i had no time to reacto to your email - next time perhaps.

first time listening to the podcast.

why is TM-A the "main" hub atm? you said because of the missiles. I would say, its because of Jita wink (remember in which alliance the player with that name is wink)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I wouldn't have said TMA is the main trade hub. For buying items it's ISC alpha. However I think ore might be traded more at TMA then at ISC and this would come from Norhoop where people mine for personal profit (which happens less on Domhalarn and Hokkagaros).

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

Just finished listening, really enjoyed that episode guys, nice work. Actually listening to it changed my opinions about a couple of things smile

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

DEV Gargaj wrote:

Wanna bet? smile

We listen too you know. And I mean LISTEN. smile

Good thing I reserved the right to crucify Kalsius if this is about indy players not using the highway smile