1 (edited by Hustler 2011-04-17 14:35:30)

Topic: WTS CT Tyrronos MK2(25%) Kain MK2(50%) Argano(25%) all soled

1.CT Tyrronos MK2
25% material ratio

2. CT Kain MK2
50% material ratio

3. CT Argano MK2
25% material ratio

or trade for heavy mech kernels

Run Safe

Re: WTS CT Tyrronos MK2(25%) Kain MK2(50%) Argano(25%) all soled

hmm, i wonder how you want to trade a CT

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

About the only thing to do would be to give you all the materials plus some NIC and have you bake one.

Can the baked item be used in a new CT? If so, that could be useful.

I think someone else noted that the mats at 25% are market value 28 Millionish...

It has to be a "In good faith" trade. Join corp, take CT and get kicked from corp.

The Game

Scam

Siddy wrote:

Scam

else one id*ot.

prof
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9365/tyrranosmk2.jpg

How does it works?
1. We talk in private chat. Confirming price.
2. You send money to me.
3.Your agent apply to my corporation and takes this CT from corp hanger.
4. I kiked your agent.

Deal for 5 minutes.

Run Safe

Let me know how this works out, I have a Rivler CT.

That aside, I'm more curious about what someone is willing to pay, since the CT is almost worthless in the hands of an alpha producer, unless they happen to have 6 of the bots already on hand and 6 Heavy Mech cores (assuming you make a full 6 unit run to maximize the 25% CT).

It also seems like it wouldn't be that rare for Beta cacher's to find, since they also have to track down a lot of them to get the CPU cores to even use the CT.

CT Kain and Argano Added

Run Safe

Sounds like the game needs a mechanic add in for selling CTs?

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

As it is, the MK II bots can't be used to create another CT, but that is based off the description, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

The majority of the cost of a bot CT would be the need for a bot of the same type to create it, but since that's not the case for the MK II CT's, the only real cost is the opportunity/time needed to run artifact missions to find one.

This would place the MK II CT's into a 1.5 - 2 Million NIC range for 25% and probably 5-6 Million for the 50%.

On the other hand, other bot CT's would be basically worth only the cost of the decoder and the relative time to bake one, in addition to the bot used. In other words, why would anyone buy a Lithus CT for 20 million, when they could get the Lithus for 12M and create one themselves? If a level 9 decoder was used, then the CT is only worth market price for the bot + market level 9 + some convience cost for not having to bake the CT.

It would add convience for alliances to share technology, by trading a CT instead of a prototype tiered item, but for the open market it makes just as much sense to just sell the prototype.

TL'DR; Allowing the MK II's to be sold would be useful since they can only be found, but they don't really have as much value as some of the other modules that are saleable from the caches.

all sold

Run Safe