Topic: [Request] Enlarge icons on maps and radar

The icons for Terminals, Stations and Outposts are awful difficult to see on maps and radar.  They blend in with all the agent dots.  Is it possible to enlarge them by 200% to 300% and alter their colour to make them a bit more apparent?

Thanks!

Re: [Request] Enlarge icons on maps and radar

I agree with this, these particular icons are difficult to see when there are a bunch of players nearby.

/signed

Definately agree, hard to spot what should be obvious interactables on the map.

I can see these just fine.  There is a zoom in / out feature --- use it or get glasses tongue

- M2S -

U betr run!

I disagree.  Don't just make the icons bigger, I like the radar as it is.  What you should do instead is give people the *option* to make the icons bigger, that way the people who like them small can keep them that way.

Only problem I have is telling what the icons are at the edge of the radar, but then I just zoom out to figure out whats where. Just moving the icons on the edge further in by a few px would help me figure out where I need to be faster.

+1 Also...can you make the way points stand out more and change their colour in the hud to make them easier to see.

My screen resolution 2560X1600. Everything is too small. Not only on radar - icons, fonts etc. It makes game-play very unpleasant.
So it would be nice to make everything resizable.
Like on desktop. As you announced. smile

Terminals and teleports are now displayed by their standard tactical icons on the radar.