Topic: Dear M2S

We will buy your T4 miners and T4 indy tunings, but not for 10m each.  Can we meet somewhere in the middle?

You can make a lot of money during this window of opportunity where you are the only ones making them.  You could move one or two at 10m, or you could move 50 at 3m.  Do the math.

In a few weeks you will have to deal with competition, so there's that to consider too.

Hugs,
Ral

Re: Dear M2S

Sorry but people are buying them for 10 million each and the less you have the better.
Why would we want to sell them to you in the first place? If you think we need NIC I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Try RG. They've mostly got T4 Industry tunings now and they must be getting them from somewhere.

The Game

You've sold one of each.

If you don't want money why are they up for sale at all?  Obviously money is worth something to you or you wouldn't be...selling them.

Contact me ingame for t4 modules or proto's.

Ral wrote:

You've sold one of each.

It seems that they haven't. They decreased position of t4 miner modules from 30 to 29 but there are no deals at any terminal or outpost on charts. Moreover, on global chart one t4 tunung is sold but not at icsa where they have sell order. In my opinion they try to make illusion of selling these items for 10kk but they made several mistakes (no or wront data on charts).

LLIAXTEP wrote:
Ral wrote:

You've sold one of each.

It seems that they haven't. They decreased position of t4 miner modules from 30 to 29 but there are no deals at any terminal or outpost on charts. Moreover, on global chart one t4 tunung is sold but not at icsa where they have sell order. In my opinion they try to make illusion of selling these items for 10kk but they made several mistakes (no or wront data on charts).

Interesting.  I was under the impression you needed more than one sale for stuff to show up on the rates tab, unless you are looking somewhere else?

Also, there is a T4 Tuner for 7mil now, so either someone else is participating or M2S is playing games.

Ral wrote:

Interesting.  I was under the impression you needed more than one sale for stuff to show up on the rates tab, unless you are looking somewhere else?

Under the 'main' chart there is a chart of volume and volume can be 1. As far as I understand one sale is enough to show up on the rates tab.

Ral wrote:

Also, there is a T4 Tuner for 7mil now, so either someone else is participating or M2S is playing games.

I have already bought 3 tunings (2 of them by my buy order) but I won't buy t4 miners for 7kk+. In my opinion t4 miners must be cheaper then tunings because otherwise there is no motivation for miners to buy it (tunings provide much more essential benefit).

LLIAXTEP wrote:
Ral wrote:

Under the 'main' chart there is a chart of volume and volume can be 1. As far as I understand one sale is enough to show up on the rates tab.

Ral wrote:

I have already bought 3 tunings (2 of them by my buy order) but I won't buy t4 miners for 7kk+. In my opinion t4 miners must be cheaper then tunings because otherwise there is no motivation for miners to buy it (tunings provide much more essential benefit).

Wow so you got them for like 2mil then right? I think I saw that buy order.