Topic: Credit card payment now live

We're glad to inform you that in addition to PayPal and Moneybookers, direct payment via credit cards is now also available. If you would like to use the credit card option, simply select the 3rd button at the bottom of our store and proceed like normally.

2 (edited by Alexander 2011-04-11 15:14:04)

Re: Credit card payment now live

It's a good move but it's not exactly been a deadly requirement.
I've never heard of the company so I'd like to hear from people that have used it to how they like and rate the service, I get a little apprehensive about using my card just anywhere. Having experienced £3,000 in card fraud can make you a little uneasy but that's not even the main issue.

It's good for people in a rush that just want to subscribe but honestly the EU players can purchase game time cheaper using a third-party website and accepts a lot more payment options. The same issue exists for many other single server games.

The Game

3 (edited by Uncle Mo 2011-04-14 05:18:16)

Can we ask Calvin, will you all make more money from people that continue to use Paypal?  Which service has the cheapest fees for Avatar Creations?  If Paypal doesn't charge as much as Visa/Mastercharge then I'm sticking with Paypal.

Uncle Mo wrote:

Can we ask Calvin, will you all make more money from people that continue to use Paypal?  Which service has the cheapest fees for Avatar Creations?  If Paypal doesn't charge as much as Visa/Mastercharge then I'm sticking with Paypal.

Of course I do not know the exact specifications for Paypal with Hungarian customers (although Paypal goes to Gamestorm Ltd. so perhaps UK?), Paypal should have the lowest fees compared to moneybookers and the CC provider.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't

Uncle Mo wrote:

Feel free to use whatever is most comfortable for you, there is no significant difference in terms of cost to us.